Who said romance is dead...

Is that the west country version of wheelBARROW. ?  An old bloke that I knew years ago had been evacuated to the west country durring WW2 and he used to call them wheelbarrells. ???. And a Ford Cortina, was a Ford Cortinal... ( Corteenole ) ??????

I was all romantic with the Mrs when we were on holiday in Side, Turkey.  One evening we walked along the prom to the temple of Appolo. It was a warm evening and the sky was midnight blue. The moon shone across the sea like a path of light. I said to her "Will you marry me again"!!  She; stunned said : "You what";  I replied that seeing as she was so hesitant that I'd  changed my mind,  With a laugh.!!......... She called me all the names under the sun. Still we walked back along the prom arm in arm back to the hotel. She loved it really.  She went and got me a decent breakfast next morning. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Tbf I'm about as romantic as a sloppy turd ?

My idea of romance is rolling over and asking if it's rumpy pumpy time ?‍♂️

Ha ha .. I just tell mine "I might have a lick tonight"  sometime she says I might let you and others times I get told to f**k off ?

• Haha 4