Slingshot hunting

1 minute ago, Mr Wilkes said:

They look as tho they know the score, that heavy red lurcher is a nice sort ??

Hes pretty sharp on them.I owned his gt grandmother which was an imported American bulldog about 20years ago and she was excellent at the squirrel job

• Like 2
8 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Use the same but carry a few 10mm lead that when they hit its game over. 

20210317_075813.jpg

What frame is that mate and do you have a link to where you bought it.Been looking for something with the grip type attachments.As theres nothing worse than trying to tie new bands on in the field with freezing cold hands.

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

What frame is that mate and do you have a link to where you bought it.Been looking for something with the grip type attachments.As theres nothing worse than trying to tie new bands on in the field with freezing cold hands.

PROSHOTCATAPULTS.COM

Cast metal slingshots and catapult accessories. Unique sand-cast, hand-crafted catapults designed by us and exclusive designs by Gamekeeper John, Bill Hays, Jörg...

Got mine from here mate very easy to change the bands with a one pence piece to untighten and tighten up.

18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:
PROSHOTCATAPULTS.COM

Cast metal slingshots and catapult accessories. Unique sand-cast, hand-crafted catapults designed by us and exclusive designs by Gamekeeper John, Bill Hays, Jörg...

Got mine from here mate very easy to change the bands with a one pence piece to untighten and tighten up.

Cheers mate

31 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:
PROSHOTCATAPULTS.COM

Whats the model you've got called.I cant seem to find it on their website.