New NV scope

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem with your choices are they aren't manufactured for what we do. They are low mag (base) and when you increase it digitally, clarity is lost due to pixalation. They are also i/r fussy, easil

Just eat more carrots ye fanny, job done! 

As it happens I have one I was going to bin (bought a pard).. when it's on for a long time the screen goes red and the rubber eye cup is missing.  If you want to try it to get an idea before you buy I

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’ve got the wraith on the .223 and for the money it’s very good, it’s 4-32 and goes up in increments of 4, it works best on 4 or 8, 12x is quite pixelated and above that is pretty much unusable 

Above 12 it’s pretty much unusable Stav? ?

???

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’ve got the wraith on the .223 and for the money it’s very good, it’s 4-32 and goes up in increments of 4, it works best on 4 or 8, 12x is quite pixelated and above that is pretty much unusable 

Lego foxes! ?

21 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Just out of interest, what’s your set up on the .204 night time rig Ian?

A Drone pro x 10 sat in a Kevgun mount and a solaris srx laser.

On my spare 204 i have an ATN Trident 5 x tubed scope with either the srx or dragonfly. 

Edited by ianm
  • Like 1

Get a drone the rest are on a similar level. But the drone is a different level from all the other digital NV units. It won't record, have millions of reticles, etc etc but If you want clarity and the best digital NV scope made get a drone

• Like 2

Wraith with the Solaris srx  ir

spot foxes three fields away with ease and they hold there zero well. Mine gets knocked about all over the place when driving and haven’t had to re zero it since I first done it  

2 hours ago, Keaner said:

Wraith with the Solaris srx  ir

spot foxes three fields away with ease and they hold there zero well. Mine gets knocked about all over the place when driving and haven’t had to re zero it since I first done it  

There are fields, then there are FIELDS.?

Edited by ianm
  • Like 1