Good morning windy lads, I’m after a bit of advice, a pal of mine is thinking of getting his lad his first PCP, now he’s thinking of getting him the Hatstand Factor for under 500 quid and asked me what I thought of them, now I know that they make dreadful semi auto shotguns but was wondering if their  air rifles are any good, it certainly looks the part and 465 quid seems very reasonably priced ?

I know nothing about air rifles ( they don’t make things dead enough for me) but I’ve just googled that SMK and I’d say that looks a lot better than the hatstand, it looks like a proper rifle, not like something off Startrek ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Under 150 quid 2nd hand .177 ,barrel clamp 10 quid ,3d printed mag 16 quid ,thread adapter 10 quid, airgunforum Blades mod 40 .

Only weighs 6.5lbs so ideal for a young un or bloody old un??

Prw900 all the way for me and if the lad moves on girls ,cars,motorcycles youl not lose when you sell it.

Oh and a pump from Amazon for 15 quid baaargin atb

20210227_174735.jpg

• Like 3

£500 beans will get him a secondhand hw100 if he looks around 

Or if he is a young Un a bsa ultra 

Both top rifles 

The ultra all ways amazes me for such a little rifle it packs a hell of a punch 

Best thing to do is take him to the rfds and let him hold them 

But stick to your guns lol as the rfd will try and sell you a load of crap 

Just to get your money 

And on another point what ever you spend on them secondhand you will probably get back when he comes to sell it later 

Hope this helps 

Remember buy cheep buy twice 

Atvd Jimmy ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 17/03/2021 at 07:51, Stavross said:

Good morning windy lads, I’m after a bit of advice, a pal of mine is thinking of getting his lad his first PCP, now he’s thinking of getting him the Hatstand Factor for under 500 quid and asked me what I thought of them, now I know that they make dreadful semi auto shotguns but was wondering if their  air rifles are any good, it certainly looks the part and 465 quid seems very reasonably priced ?

"Your pal's lad." :hmm::laugh: