Fu**ing hares.

21 minutes ago, grompz said:

what do you lads use on split pads, and stoppers, seem to take an age to seal up when all four feet are cut up, owned a couple of dogs preban, where hares took them onto tarmac roads, and on a disused airfield, came back in a hell of a state,out of action for a good while,but thats hares  clever way of escape, ran plenty but got alot of respect for them, ultimate test for dogs in daytime.

On grazes or scuffed pads I use sudecreme on splits or exposed nail beds I use Stockholm tar. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, grompz said:

what do you lads use on split pads, and stoppers, seem to take an age to seal up when all four feet are cut up, owned a couple of dogs preban, where hares took them onto tarmac roads, and on a disused airfield, came back in a hell of a state,out of action for a good while,but thats hares  clever way of escape, ran plenty but got alot of respect for them, ultimate test for dogs in daytime.

Normally good coursing type will plod lol on rough ground like that if they smash feet try

try  some hoof ointment on smashed feet mate ?? 

1 hour ago, grompz said:

For the nail beds potassium permagnate is brilliant in my opinion i wouldnt get through a season without it. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, socks said:

I’ve been away clearing an MOD ammunition dump of rabbits the last few days. This morning was the last day and as we were about to finish a fukcing hare decides to come trotting past. Took my black bitch all over the place including mostly over the concrete roads and hard standings. 
long story sideways she has taken every nail on all four feet down to the quick ???

Do you want a safety slip lead?

?‍♂️

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, grompz said:

wintergreen oils 

• 2 weeks later...