• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A photo i took the other day of my Deerhound x Greyhound   atb

I never tire of putting this picture up; Cheers.  

Seven weeks old, first cross Deerhound / Greyhound; Cheers.  

Posted Images

I have a longstanding belief that yes there are good English purebred greyhounds in the u.k but the Irish bred purebred greyhounds are a far better candidate to use when one chooses to breed ? it in order to create a litter of lurcher type or longdog hybrid..... remember the first factor absolutely the Irish folk simply have the clear knack of producing the best racing horses and a furthermore factor the best purebred coursing greyhounds that is my very personal point of view.TICO lines i used back in the days top notch greyhounds. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I have a longstanding belief that yes there are good English purebred greyhounds in the u.k but the Irish bred purebred greyhounds are a far better candidate to use when one chooses to breed ? it in order to create a litter of lurcher type or longdog hybrid..... remember the first factor absolutely the Irish folk simply have the clear knack of producing the best racing horses and a furthermore factor the best purebred coursing greyhounds that is my very personal point of view.TICO lines i used back in the days top notch greyhounds. 

Jesus rudeboy the heat getting to you bud after a sparring session?

A very sensible post at last..I knew ya had it in you old boy ??

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.