The longdog hybrid is a strain of running dog that is particularly useful in the hunting field especially when one hunts heavily for both hares and rabbits and expects requirements ? of their quality in so far as speed agility and stamina is undoubtedly needed in order to take ground quarry very quickly and efficiently, hence, the labelled end product ? is clearly a very useful rabbiting tool. Some folk choose to use their category of longdog to pursue hares on large scale fens ,unfortunately we have to accept there are those who are magical dreamers and dream about things.And there are those who can justify themselves. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A photo i took the other day of my Deerhound x Greyhound   atb

I never tire of putting this picture up; Cheers.  

Seven weeks old, first cross Deerhound / Greyhound; Cheers.  

Posted Images

On 11/06/2021 at 23:04, Rudeboy 1 said:

The longdog hybrid is a strain of running dog that is particularly useful in the hunting field especially when one hunts heavily for both hares and rabbits and expects requirements ? of their quality in so far as speed agility and stamina is undoubtedly needed in order to take ground quarry very quickly and efficiently, hence, the labelled end product ? is clearly a very useful rabbiting tool. Some folk choose to use their category of longdog to pursue hares on large scale fens ,unfortunately we have to accept there are those who are magical dreamers and dream about things.And there are those who can justify themselves. 

On 11/06/2021 at 23:05, Rudeboy 1 said:

76d1f3a87e39df4f5a8d850c63040fd8.jpg

On 11/06/2021 at 23:05, Rudeboy 1 said:

THE LONG DOG IN FEATURE!!

?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You been 'outing' this last two weeks?!  You're a pair of pricks!!

?i was refering to the the dreamers ?? knew id get a bite off some one ??

i cant breath here for laughing 

• Like 1

im just a fieldsport enthuisist like rudeboy1 lolol a fellow enthuisiast like you shaark should really not abuse us aye rudeboy give us a page off why its wrong lol?

yours in sport mr magoo lolol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1

Hey up lads I have very strong vibes upon a few individuals that are on this forum and by God some of you are continually trying ? ? ? ? ☺ your hardest to dent my solid ? ? ? thick armour and my knowledge on the various running dogs....however, l am a person who knows what the score is u feel threatened,envious,and gutted as to what is happening on this. 

I can't stop laughing bro honestly ? ? ? f**k em they are biting the bait and bending my spinning rod like no tomorrow....rebait your lines and hook and launch it with your love of laughter its the best method to make dull bustards bite.lol lol!!!

• Haha 1

One should remember most common criticism from others that ? ? ? goto try their hardest and vigorously dent an individuals authority and knowledge by means of giving it the big un and have only foolish stupid words from their category in the remedial form making clay class toys f***ing remember there's a time and place im undefeated,never ever stopped, title holder,and never had the towel thrown in.....incidentally pre advanced bookiksvfor my pups  ow taken..£2,000 secures a pup

• Haha 1