• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A photo i took the other day of my Deerhound x Greyhound   atb

I never tire of putting this picture up; Cheers.  

Seven weeks old, first cross Deerhound / Greyhound; Cheers.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jpt said:

image.png.91d46afadc00824a52c96db929a6af73.png

They might end up like this?

47 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Is that one of those Picardy crosse said that were around a few years ago ?

Cheers.

That dog above, looks like zx12 edge's dog off here.  Me and my eldest lad met him briefly, at the cheshire game fair a few years ago. Seemed a sound fella, and the dog is racier than he looks,in the flesh.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jpt said:

image.png.725e4c7ce827a6d658a74d8540a82272.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that's a hell of a runner, real nice.

Would love to see her crossed with some sort of mastiff/bull type, would make great guard dogs I bet!

?

image.png.7b0f45fe97a164301f8f20882fac924c.png

Pics just off the Google image search

image.png.1ef121c128c7465e58bf51f5f1cb73c6.png

If and when I do breed her,I'd like to put a deerhound across over her purely for edibles as that's all i really use my bitch for..she won't refuse anything else mind?

• Like 3

He’s around 28 to the shoulder mate he was the last one to go from the litter and the smallest , I’m quite pleased aswell now as he’s big enough to be fair , I’m looking forward to getting him out properly and seeing what he’s all about , Dave platt talks about these like they are the business but I will believe it when I see him in action for real , he’s as soft as shite with other dogs and kids etc , he’s doesn’t look like he’s got it in him to be honest but we will see 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Alex Crawford said:

He’s around 28 to the shoulder mate he was the last one to go from the litter and the smallest , I’m quite pleased aswell now as he’s big enough to be fair , I’m looking forward to getting him out properly and seeing what he’s all about , Dave platt talks about these like they are the business but I will believe it when I see him in action for real , he’s as soft as shite with other dogs and kids etc , he’s doesn’t look like he’s got it in him to be honest but we will see 

Just take ya time with him mate as a lot of people who have tried them think they can do everything in a couple of months like a bullx ?

• Like 8
19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Thts what I’m trying to say ? if there’s a non idiot on here with a good one get in touch. 

CE7E2C12-F4B8-40D8-A55F-54183E19B032.jpeg

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I've seen a few descent 20 year ago 

Its nearly summer still no takers imagine if it was beginning a January  lol

Come on lads ? 

That might be part of the problem, the better dogs being bred from predominantly working stock, up until say 20 years ago.  Nowadays the majority of most lurcher types being bred from, to use morton's saying, 'dross and turds'.

• Haha 2