2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Here's a couple of 'roo dog pics a lad, Jackban, who I hunted with in Australia sent me;

IMG_0055.JPG.c075cd0020fcb8ddecf9bd7d01f1f6b9.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG.12a2d206d322c11c8feaf2bef9b98532.JPG

Cheers.

They look almost pure grey. That first pic, that dog has some engine on the back end. Nice one Charts ?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A photo i took the other day of my Deerhound x Greyhound   atb

I never tire of putting this picture up; Cheers.  

Seven weeks old, first cross Deerhound / Greyhound; Cheers.  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Here's a couple of 'roo dog pics a lad, Jackban, who I hunted with in Australia sent me;

IMG_0055.JPG.c075cd0020fcb8ddecf9bd7d01f1f6b9.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG.12a2d206d322c11c8feaf2bef9b98532.JPG

Cheers.

12 hours ago, mushroom said:

They look almost pure grey. That first pic, that dog has some engine on the back end. Nice one Charts ?

Dog in top pic looks almost like mick the miller lol ?

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

do you two really think that looks like a greyhound....??

surly your being sarcastic..

i would want my money back if someone sold me that and said it was a greyhound

Top pic definitely looks like mick the miller.

Many 1930's greyhounds didn't look as 'classy' as todays greyhounds. Most of my lurchers have looked racier and more greyhoundy than some of the earlier greyhounds.

59 minutes ago, TOMO said:

T short in the back....and thick in the head..lol....just looks wrong to me...

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I agree with tomo not long in back strong head and ears look bullish 

earlier greys do look a lot different shark ?? 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

image.jpeg.ca6b1b6fbf3b206388e89e9f49f29b12.jpeg

The angle that the pic is taken, of the dog in top pic, the front end of the dog is going 'away', making his back, and length of head, appear shorter than what they are. And the pic above of mick the miller, he looks fawn, but he was brindle.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, worldruler said:

love that dogs stamp, if only I could find something like this up in Scotland 

Cheers mate, not that i can take credit as i didn't breed her.

She was bred in scotland and there a few of her litter mates still over the border.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.