Old photograph

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

These would a been Nike air boys without a doubt lol

lamping with a boy one night and it came on top had a shine to see what was what.....just caught his bubles disapearin over the hill up to our ankels in clabber...hes on here to shame on you jim u big shitebag haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

lamping with a boy one night and it came on top had a shine to see what was what.....just caught his bubles disapearin over the hill up to our ankels in clabber...hes on here to shame on you jim u big shitebag haha

Met 2 well out on a large tract of plough one damp windy day, both with a dog apiece and both wearing trackies and nikies, ffs they looked fecking soaked and frozen 

• Haha 1

A few times lads have wanted to come out lamping with me if they turned up in there fancy Nike air maxs and fancy jeans id purposely take them over the shitest fields I knew so there trainers would come off in the bogs and sink up to there knees knew I wouldnt be catching much but used to piss myself laughing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2