Hare coursing

3 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Most kids don’t know where veg comes from in schools these days 

?? But could tell you all about sex trannys and anal know more about the Koran than the bible how long will it go on ? 

• Like 4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s my point mate, just saying that generalisations about farmers are probably as untrue as generalisations about hare coursers. I do both ?  Like everything - I give the animals I farm the be

Last season, I was told by the Keepers to kill all the hares,...they felt that old Puss was like a magnet to lampers....  My partner offered to shoot the lot under the lamp,...I didn't fancy the

It’s the muppets who drive the land because they are to f***ing lazy to use there legs that’s f****d it for most people,but this is our next generation or hunters ?? well done you cocks and they will

Posted Images

To me it's just another scare mongering tactic look at Lord f**k face in his red mole skin jeans in the pic obviously a sexual deviant mason sort old bill in his pocket hates the like wise peasants on his land so he wants to put the fear of God into mushes who like to have a stroll out with long dog sort and kick a puss up,now I for 1 don't think it's any thing other then just them puffing there chest out, and to them guys like us are just scum I for 2 don't give a hoot I do what I do and if they have a problem with it well they can suck lenton?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Penda said:

To me it's just another scare mongering tactic look at Lord f**k face in his red mole skin jeans in the pic obviously a sexual deviant mason sort old bill in his pocket hates the like wise peasants on his land so he wants to put the fear of God into mushes who like to have a stroll out with long dog sort and kick a puss up,now I for 1 don't think it's any thing other then just them puffing there chest out, and to them guys like us are just scum I for 2 don't give a hoot I do what I do and if they have a problem with it well they can suck lenton?

You wear a red moleskin suit ,and who the fecks Lenton, sounds like he's gerrin a fair deal.tho

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You wear a red moleskin suit ,and who the fecks Lenton, sounds like he's gerrin a fair deal.tho

I only wear it on a Sunday morning when I shout profanities at the locals whilst out walking my pack 

• 2 weeks later...

I genuinely think that the ban was exactly that . 

it literally stopped everyone with anything to loose away from the game . 

In reality , the ban created the Subaru lads and the stubble rallies as that’s genuinely what was required to have to deal with the law. 

if you drive to a lads house and smash his face in at the front door , do you get your licence removed ? 

so why should you have your car taken if it’s fully briefed up and legit for throwing out a lurcher on the black ? 

Other than motoring offences , what other crime has that as legislature? 

it’s proper f****d the running dogs , the majority bred  are f***ing jank. But what I would have is something from those that have had a few chases from the gallelio divs any day of the week than off some skulker in the shadows 

don’t get it at all . 

why the lads that drive the land are always painted as morons and clowns when it’s those lads pushing the dogs at more gear than most of these new bred dog men with morals will see in a decade 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I genuinely think that the ban was exactly that . 

it literally stopped everyone with anything to loose away from the game . 

In reality , the ban created the Subaru lads and the stubble rallies as that’s genuinely what was required to have to deal with the law. 

if you drive to a lads house and smash his face in at the front door , do you get your licence removed ? 

so why should you have your car taken if it’s fully briefed up and legit for throwing out a lurcher on the black ? 

Other than motoring offences , what other crime has that as legislature? 

it’s proper f****d the running dogs , the majority bred  are f***ing jank. But what I would have is something from those that have had a few chases from the gallelio divs any day of the week than off some skulker in the shadows 

don’t get it at all . 

why the lads that drive the land are always painted as morons and clowns when it’s those lads pushing the dogs at more gear than most of these new bred dog men with morals will see in a decade 

??

I’ve never needed to drive land mate slipping side of road tracks when needed  but not across fields you have a good few spots you can walk for few hour your good ?? 
Rural officer get you at road lol don’t ever walk the fields 

• Like 1