At last... retribution

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

We have a different strain over here it seems

Entirely, Jig. Gypsy Council never used to have anything to do with the Pav's. They'd pull onto a county council run transit site for a bit. Then smash the entire place to bits, just because, before fukking off again, leaving it unfit for habitation and a massive bill for the tax payers to rebuild it. Classy!

These days, sadly ~ and it fukking grieves me to have to say this. But, it's only the truth ~ some British Gypsys are watching the Pavs / Pykies, doing absolutely what ever they fukking likey. Robbing and wrecking and living like kings on the rewards.

It's only morality that stands between monkey see and monkey do. And I've seen cases where that thread has broken. Romani's going down alongside Pavs, for their part in robbing some little old dear blind.

If that distinction between Gypsys and Pavs ever gets lost? It'll be game over.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 lads were stopped up by me on the weekend.... Their van went up in flames when they couldn't give a valid reason for skulking over folks gardens.... They won't be back in a hurry... There's some wil

looks like they got away handy if you ask me, a few drums of gas should of gone through the windows of van or caravan.

Can we be more pc please 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Not fair to tar them all with the same brush jig... There plenty who graft honestly for a living?

I know some decent ones im good freinds with a couple of them,been in an out of each others houses all my life, but most of then would rob your tar and brush

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

I know some decent ones im good freinds with a couple of them,been in an out of each others houses all my life, but most of then would rob your tar and brush

Agreed Pete, good and bad in all types of folks?

• Like 1

Ive known a travelling family 40 odd years since getting into fights with each other as kids.....are they nice people ? no.....do i class them as friends ? no.....would i have them in my house ? no.......but they stand on their word and their word is enough....whatever else they get up to is none of my business but i do think theres more bad than good in those communities.

• Like 4

I gave any man a fair craic of the whip,no matter the creed or colour, but it's a terrible thing to admit but I've only ever met a small few travellers that I didn't mind their company but again I wouldn't have them in my home...... saying that,there's a lot of settled folk I fell the same about......I've had a lot of attempts from scum trying to get in to my garden to steal my dogs,all have been ethnic minority members

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

I gave any man a fair craic of the whip,no matter the creed or colour, but it's a terrible thing to admit but I've only ever met a small few travellers that I didn't mind their company but again I wouldn't have them in my home...... saying that,there's a lot of settled folk I fell the same about......I've had a lot of attempts from scum trying to get in to my garden to steal my dogs,all have been ethnic minority members

I remember a few years ago, i think it was you that posted that one of your kids went out and they were trying to take your dogs and they said they'd be back to get them, cheeky cnuts some of them, have you had anymore bother from them, none of the ones i know personally are into lurchers, the ones i know are well respected they've lived in this community years and never gave anyone bother

Since I bought the shepherd ,it put them off,and I've the place locked to the hilt,and two sons more than capable,but their never far away,they live all round me,but I've not had any interaction with them,as I keep a low profile

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Since I bought the shepherd ,it put them off,and I've the place locked to the hilt,and two sons more than capable,but their never far away,they live all round me,but I've not had any interaction with them,as I keep a low profile

Best off keeping to your self, none of my mates or family run dogs and i work them by myself , hopefully they leave you be. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gav said:

Always hear about dog thefts, but what the hell do they steal them for? Do they eat them? ?

Breeding...seen the prices at the moment?

9 grand for some fat American bully wtf

WWW.PETS4HOMES.CO.UK

Find Pets in the UK at Pets4Homes, the most popular free pet advertising website in the UK. Pets4Homes is a free UK Pet...

• Like 1
15 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

This is in my home town (doncaster) , am glad to see the local travellers are sorting out the scum and moving them on. 

Good and bad in all races 

No doubt fed up of the heat it brings on them remember when my mates dogs got pinched in the 90s from nr Maltby one of the first places we looked was a settled camp nr Donny though the dogs were stolen by an habitual dog thief who at the time had an house in Edgeware and was camped at the time nr the Sheffield arena .

3 hours ago, MH1 said:

Breeding...seen the prices at the moment?

9 grand for some fat American bully wtf

WWW.PETS4HOMES.CO.UK

Find Pets in the UK at Pets4Homes, the most popular free pet advertising website in the UK. Pets4Homes is a free UK Pet...

9 grand for that ?

I would never buy a pup off any one who calls them 'boys' and 'girls'. Or uses words like baby /mummy /daddy /fur baby or forever home in their advert. I went through the above site and there wasn't one litter I'd consider ?

Screenshot_20210314_102539.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 1