8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Yil scummy Slimy chicken an stinky beef an lamb last time I was there, I wouldn’t go back, rather feed chum ?

It’s a few years since I was there mate and it was all crap stuff.The only good thing that used to be there is there used to be plenty of roe,fox and hares around there.Had plenty of gear off there.

16 hours ago, lurchers said:

I know a few lads who won’t touch Durham animal feeds as they say they are crap,I know the place well but it used to be good yrs 

Cheap and nasty stuff. Found plastic bits in it, and had a few that were off. I reported it to my supplier and never bought it again. Apparently it's popular with folks cause it's cheap but I wouldn't feed that swill to mine.

• Like 1

dont know if you can get it down there lads but i get raw up here from just natural and they do frozen 500 gram bags of tripe]chicken mix lamb turkey offal beef duck trotters chicken feet the lot i get a box of 20 bags for £20 Its always fresh the place they make is about 10 mile from me but i dont know if there country wide but its good stuff i just bulk it up with pasta and brown bread and veg blitzed up in a blender and the dogs do well on it 

• Like 1