WHY has this women who has a platform on the M.S.M. and in government not been campaigning for the victims of grooming gangs. No mention of curfew for men of this colour or religion.   Could be these victims are not women just children.

• Like 6

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw some bird on TV saying she didn’t feel safe out running because of ‘men’, and that one of her friends had been attacked by a ‘man’. She hadn’t.., she was attacked by a low-life deviant scum bag ra

Exactamont! There are enough laws already to protect men women, children, dogs and cats, but if someone is going to break one law then what is the point of bringing out another law that they will just

I'm actually sitting watching this mad woman being interviewed on Sky ! She said " if men are banned from going out after six, women could go out at nine for a run along the tow path " !!!!

Posted Images

WWW-BBC-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

MEP's overwhelmingly support a resolution that aims for all people in the EU to live "without fear".

I actually have no issues with puffters and queers, I'm a libertarian and believe you should be able to live your life as you see fit...yet I rejoice when I see things like this from Poland and Hungary. A polish lad I once worked with told me with pride how blacks can't walk alone in Poland as they would be eaten alive. 

Again I have no issues with anyone yet feel so pleased when I see people fighting back. Diversity is a slippery and its so satisfying to see groups looking at our towns and cities and saying 'yeah fck that'. 

Edited to add that the EU gay freedom zone is in response to Polands gay ideology free zones ?

Edited by DIDO.1

Im imagining she means white heterosexual men as we seem to be at the shitty end of the stick lately, its scum like this that the media seem to promote. Shall we stop the mps going out after 2pm to keep little school boys safe?

• Like 1
On 11/03/2021 at 19:04, South hams hunter said:

To keep women safe a 6pm curfew for men, couldn't make it up

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Green Party member Jenny Jones said the idea would be 'impossible' - but added she...

You'll still be able to get to Porton Down and back if you leave early enough :thumbs:

• Haha 2
On 12/03/2021 at 09:44, chartpolski said:

I'm actually sitting watching this mad woman being interviewed on Sky !

She said " if men are banned from going out after six, women could go out at nine for a run along the tow path " !!!!

So, any man thinking of murdering or raping a woman is going to say " Damn, its after six, I can't go out" ????

This crazy f***ing man hater is actually in the House of Lords !

Cheers.

Exactamont! There are enough laws already to protect men women, children, dogs and cats, but if someone is going to break one law then what is the point of bringing out another law that they will just as readily break?

Instead of heaping layer after layer of stupid laws one on top of the other why can't the ones that we have already got be backed up by meaningful punishments? While ever there is no deterrent laws are useless. 

• Like 9
On 11/03/2021 at 20:04, South hams hunter said:

To keep women safe a 6pm curfew for men, couldn't make it up

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Green Party member Jenny Jones said the idea would be 'impossible' - but added she...

And who exactly is going to enforce this curfew? ?

Some of those vulnerable women perhaps?  She really hasn't thought that through has she?