• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw some bird on TV saying she didn’t feel safe out running because of ‘men’, and that one of her friends had been attacked by a ‘man’. She hadn’t.., she was attacked by a low-life deviant scum bag ra

Exactamont! There are enough laws already to protect men women, children, dogs and cats, but if someone is going to break one law then what is the point of bringing out another law that they will just

I'm actually sitting watching this mad woman being interviewed on Sky ! She said " if men are banned from going out after six, women could go out at nine for a run along the tow path " !!!!

Posted Images

Saw some bird on TV saying she didn’t feel safe out running because of ‘men’, and that one of her friends had been attacked by a ‘man’. She hadn’t.., she was attacked by a low-life deviant scum bag rapist who happens to be male. I’d like to think 99.999% of the male population wouldn’t dream of doing such a thing, so fcuk off with blaming ‘men’!

The answer for me is simple. HANG all the rapists, beasts and nonces. And I don’t like to generalise, but I’d wager 99.999% of men would agree with me.
It’ll never happen though, because of all the bleeding hearts concerned as much for the perpetrator’s rights as the victim’s. And most of those bleeding hearts are what sex? You’ve guessed it ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
7 minutes ago, socks said:

She’s a member of the Green Party who also champion gender self identification so at 17.55 if all men self identify as women they can carry on as normal. 

Cheers for that gladys

31 minutes ago, socks said:

She’s a member of the Green Party who also champion gender self identification so at 17.55 if all men self identify as women they can carry on as normal. 

That just about sums up the mental level of the political left. We are to spend half our lives pretending gender doesn't exist and the other half of our lives promoting womens rights and feminist agendas. Similarly with the issues of colour, we aren't allowed to see color say the people who are obsessed with color. Destroy anything that has links to slavery, except the great slaver prophet mohammed.....don't mention that one. 

80-806794_jackie-chan-confused-meme-campustimespune-best-post-ever.png

• Like 6

Something like this is a rare event. A women might get obducted tomorrow or not at all in the next 20 years. Women and men are different. Would you let your wife walk home across town at 2am? Would you let your young daughter? No. But you would walk home yourself, and you know that you're 18 year old son will walk alone half pissed at times. That's life.....its been that way for 10 thousand years. Unfortunately this makes those who are odsesed with gender equality incredibly confused and their only option is to lash out at men. 

The easy healthy option? Stop reading and listening to the media. Same answer as to most of life's issues recently. 

My wife was telling me about the woman who has been killed, I hadn't a clue it had happened. Not being nasty, I just couldn't give a fck. My only concerns these days are my family and home. And my concrete pad (concrete is coming today and it's raining). 

Try it, you will feel so much healthier mentally. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 6

Here is a thought . In Sweden they have a huge problem with immigrant men attacking women, it’s the same here . Nobody is addressing the fact that a lot of these sexual assaults on women are carried out by these immigrants who see our white women as “ fair game “. I know that white British men also commit these crimes , but it would be interesting to see a figure of what percentage is committed by non white British ? I bet we will never be allowed to see the figures. 

• Like 6

I'm actually sitting watching this mad woman being interviewed on Sky !

She said " if men are banned from going out after six, women could go out at nine for a run along the tow path " !!!!

So, any man thinking of murdering or raping a woman is going to say " Damn, its after six, I can't go out" ????

This crazy f***ing man hater is actually in the House of Lords !

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2