enough is enough...

WWW.BREAKINGNEWS.IE

Significant Covid-19 restrictions are set to remain in place for at least a further two months

fak this craic...jesus weve been held captive for months ,ive done my duty,stayed within the limit (mostly) and obeyed the rules in the hope we get through this load of bollix fast and put it behing us ,but now  its being extended ..ffs its got to come to an end ,,,folk are snaping here ,and the cretins are freely moving about,they get a pay rise only last month and were here trying to get bye on half a wage .....well i think its time to say fuk this shit and try start living again..just bloody rediculous what people are being put through...they come out with ''WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER''...like fuk we are ...

• Like 6

think its total madness  this lockdown carry on , young uns  walking about in large groups whilst others follow the rules , some shops you que to get in others are over crowed and the sillyness goes on 

Now the thing is im not against lockdown but common sense has gone straight out the window , hopefully the vaccine will lead us back to some normality , me and my mrs had covid in January and im still struggling sometimes  to get my breath 

when i read on various forums about the nay Sayers and deniers , i just think you selfish fools and why arent they worried about those around you and  passing it on to your loved ones ? 

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

think its total madness  this lockdown carry on , young uns  walking about in large groups whilst others follow the rules , some shops you que to get in others are over crowed and the sillyness goes on 

Now the thing is im not against lockdown but common sense has gone straight out the window , hopefully the vaccine will lead us back to some normality , me and my mrs had covid in January and im still struggling sometimes  to get my breath 

when i read on various forums about the nay Sayers and deniers , i just think you selfish fools and why arent they worried about those around you and  passing it on to your loved ones ? 

Think you would discover if you took off the blinkers it’s governments that are pulling your pants down and taking the piss, not youngsters and naysayers that’s just you carrying on the same old bullshit rhetoric that has led to everybody being in this position from the start, it’s brilliant to watch not only are they telling you were to go and what to do, your even being told who to blame ??

• Like 2