I want a BSA Supersport of Lightning... Put me off or real me in..

12 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

I don’t think I came across any marksman .25’s back then John. I’ve got some now and they work well in my .25 striker. The bsa was lovely to shoot though, I wish I still had it really ?

I found that the different pellets I tried were all too large on the head dia, I could get them in to the barrel but my thumb became very sore very quickly!, When I bought it at the Boinger Bash at Mick Furniss's farm at Higham on the Hil, Another lad brough about six or seven different pellet types, Ten of each for me to try, The Marksman were the best of the lot!!

A mate had a .25" Superstar that he had trouble with, He left it at SFS, They stripped it and used a tapered reamer to open the breech and little, He said it was a huge improvement after!!

John ?

• Like 2

On 25/03/2021 at 15:58, johnbaz said:

I found that the different pellets I tried were all too large on the head dia, I could get them in to the barrel but my thumb became very sore very quickly!, When I bought it at the Boinger Bash at Mick Furniss's farm at Higham on the Hil, Another lad brough about six or seven different pellet types, Ten of each for me to try, The Marksman were the best of the lot!!

A mate had a .25" Superstar that he had trouble with, He left it at SFS, They stripped it and used a tapered reamer to open the breech and little, He said it was a huge improvement after!!

John ?

Well you'll be pleased to know I did buy a brand new one, and when it comes back from BSA where its having the barrel shims put in that they left out... I'll be trying everything in jt....

With the biggest scope possible hahaha... I'm terrible I really need to reign it in 

• Like 1