Mites ,

4 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Then before you get like that you daft c**t read my post properly and see that I said " I'd see if the vet could come outside to have a look" f***ing nob 

sorry about that  fukface just thought you where taking the pee  .

Anyway I go back to what I originally said........ have you spoken to the vet and see if they wouldn't mind coming outside to check the dog so that he can still see you and you can be 2m away from the vet with mask on and all that explain the dogs problem about being taken in without you and see if they will accommodate you if not try a different vet. Your paying them so they can do a little thing like coming outside to see your dog. Good luck with it all 

• Like 1

You can still go in the vets it’s appointment only they come out an fetch you and your animal at your appointment time you ring in to tell them your there for your appointment they come an get you an you go in for your appointment you have to be masked up but that’s mandatory now any how it’s set up like that to not have body’s waiting in the waiting room the vets itself is business as normal. I went to my vets in the first lockdown last year when restrictions are a lot tighter than they are now 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, matt the lamper said:

Just look on Google 11.99 on there for adaxio save money if you know what it is I remember a good few ago vet were charging me 30 quid a bottle of some stuff look on Internet could buy two for what they where charging robing bxxterd 

Adaxio is cheap but you won’t receive or be able to order it without prescription it’s prescription only it’s like a lot of stuff that’s good they make it so it’s prescription the feckers 

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

What vets you lads at I don’t need appointments for flea worm stuff I just ring up go in pick it up ?? 

Flea treatment I get off line from pet drugs on line loads cheaper??Milbemax an metacam if I ever go to the vets I always come away with stock to add to my stock  ?I keep a alright stock of antibiotics as well ??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Flea treatment I get off line from pet drugs on line loads cheaper??Milbemax an metacam if I ever go to the vets I always come away with stock to add to my stock  ?I keep a alright stock of antibiotics as well ??

Working dogs soon have you realise metacam and antibiotics is all they ever give you ? I just use advocate and droncit mate cost about 8 quid a dog kills just about everything mate  

me mate uses milbemex as wormer 

but advocate does fleas ticks mange mite all worms but tape worm so with a droncit for tape worm they good for everything ?? 

• Like 1