JMA Terriers

Like I said I've been scouring the internet about these dogs and came across this kennel. I read a lot of good things and just wonder if anyone has any experience with the dogs from here. From what I gather these are from the original Cyril Breay dogs. Not from Nuttall but a different line? Thanks in advance. 

its a made up line by Tom anguss , with made up stories  ,along with a false patterdale data base full of false pedigrees , hes R.booths peddler in the UK , looking for gulible buyers in the USA

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Seems to be a common trend lads peddling pups with fake pedigree. In fairness to booth he supposedly bred some decent stuff one time and there plenty lads dealt with him to get that line of dog he bred.

3 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

its a made up line by Tom anguss , with made up stories  ,along with a false patterdale data base full of false pedigrees , hes R.booths peddler in the UK , looking for gulible buyers in the USA

I did not know that. 

3 hours ago, chesney said:

Seems to be a common trend lads peddling pups with fake pedigree. In fairness to booth he supposedly bred some decent stuff one time and there plenty lads dealt with him to get that line of dog he bred.

In fairness to booth he's a dog robbing wanker chesney...

17 hours ago, chesney said:

iv never understood this craze for pedigrees of earth dogs at the end of the day its a piece of paper as honest as the man thats wrote them....i heard it was wee davey round the corner from you that bred em terriers there moaning aboot