Jimmy Bigmac97.

Good evening Gentlemen. 

Could any of you who know our Jimmy and are in touch with him, let him know me and Helen are thinking of him and Nicola. He's been through the ringer with his family and I don't have his contact details. Had them here but they have disappeared. We just want to chat with him and see how he and Nicola are at present.

If anyone could message me a contact phone number for him, I'd be very grateful. 

Thank you lads. 

Simon/Pianoman.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, pianoman said:

Thanks so much Si. Knew you'd help me out!

I'm fine and very well thanks mate. Take care.

Simon. 

I'm getting there Simon I'm pleased ur both OK mate 

I lost ur contact details to they were in my old phone and as soon as it Fecked up I new I'd lost a few numbers urs was one of them 

I did send u a pm on here but got no reply 

All our love to you both Simon 

Atvbjimmy and nicola ???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I'm getting there Simon I'm pleased ur both OK mate 

I lost ur contact details to they were in my old phone and as soon as it Fecked up I new I'd lost a few numbers urs was one of them 

I did send u a pm on here but got no reply 

All our love to you both Simon 

Atvbjimmy and nicola ???

HI THERE JIMMY!!!

Thanks so much for replying to this my hearty. We are both very well. I'll call you up before the weekend and we'll catch up. Good to read you are both on the road to wellbeing again. Helen is so pleased. 

A big thanks to you Si.

All our love  

Simon and Helen. Xxx

16 hours ago, si brown said:

Pm sent?

Sorry gents, slightly off topic.

Mr brown. Mr pink here... ? if I send you my 45... can you work some magic on it for me? Me dad bought it for me from Santa 3 years ago and it means the world me like, he passed away last Monday so just want it back in tip top. It’s in bits so no takin apart. Just some Si works would be great. I’ll throw you some coin too if you want to pm me. Ready to send it when you say so. I’ll pay for postage back too. Hope your well mate x

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Rez said:

Sorry gents, slightly off topic.

Mr brown. Mr pink here... ? if I send you my 45... can you work some magic on it for me? Me dad bought it for me from Santa 3 years ago and it means the world me like, he passed away last Monday so just want it back in tip top. It’s in bits so no takin apart. Just some Si works would be great. I’ll throw you some coin too if you want to pm me. Ready to send it when you say so. I’ll pay for postage back too. Hope your well mate x

sorry to hear about your dad:(

cause ill do it for you, kind of partied out on the tuning/fixing front but this is not a problem!

ill pm you later after work 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, si brown said:

sorry to hear about your dad:(

cause ill do it for you, kind of partied out on the tuning/fixing front but this is not a problem!

ill pm you later after work 

Ahhh si. Thanks mate. Hear from you soon x

On 10/03/2021 at 22:43, Rez said:

Ahhh si. Thanks mate. Hear from you soon x

So sorry to hear of the loss of your dad Jamie. Sincerest condolences and sympathies from me mate. Lost my own dad four years ago now. Miss him every day. 

Best regards Jamie.

Simon. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, pianoman said:

So sorry to hear of the loss of your dad Jamie. Sincerest condolences and sympathies from me mate. Lost my own dad four years ago now. Miss him every day. 

Best regards Jamie.

Simon. 

Now then boss. Yeah. Got me proper last week. Coming round a bit now but break down every now and then. Mainly when I’m stamping some paper with me guns. He always bought me airgun shit for xmas. The 2 custom stocks on my 97 and 98 where from him, so there a struggle at the minute. Was with me the day I met ya at that show. When I lost me mam, dad was the rock, now he’s gone, me and me mrs are sorting it out. I didn’t no home much there is to sort when someone passes. The paperwork... my god.

Anyway. Nice one Simon. Love x

• Like 2

So, so sad for your loss Jamie.

Lost my Dad 31 years ago, I still lose it to this day over him.

My sincerest condolences buddy.

Mark. 

• Like 3

Condolences mate ,it’s hard but time is a great healer  .Used to shoot targets with my dad years back .We used to strip a springer down and time each other to put it back together ,fire ten rounds .

That little gun your talking about will be a constant reminder of all the good times mate .

Regards FD 

• Like 1