Septic tank fame hunter

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My money's on William; it was him who asked Harry, if he REALLY wanted to marry "that woman" !  Although old Phil the Greek also has form, he's supposed to have told Harry " one has affairs with

Who could have predicted all this drama from a yank??   . Oscar style performances from the pair and Oprah Long pause  ..........waaat , wokeness at its best , bad actress bad liar ? 

No one in mainstream media is prepared to say it, but Harry was a bit of non-pc fresh air when he was playing strip snooker or dressing up as a SS Nazi ! He knew he was "spare to the heir" and didn't

Posted Images

They just gave the MSM bullshit machine a foothold in this country  and Oprah Winfrey lol  now thers a card player so now after chopping the USA up into a systemic racist society they turned to chop up the U.K. into a racially divided country  how very obvious MSM 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

They just gave the MSM bullshit machine a foothold in this country  and Oprah Winfrey lol  now thers a card player so now after chopping the USA up into a systemic racist society they turned to chop up the U.K. into a racially divided country  how very obvious MSM 

Looks like that doesn't it. ?

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

My money's on William; it was him who asked Harry, if he REALLY wanted to marry "that woman" !

Although old Phil the Greek also has form, he's supposed to have told Harry " one has affairs with showgirls, one doesn't marry them " !

Still, I think Harry's a pussy whipped dissapointment, whose burnt his bridges with the royal family, but Meghan has got what she wanted Titles, fame and money.

She might want to avoid driving through any tunnels, though !

Cheers.

As usual Charts you are bang on mate .She was trouble the moment she set eyes on Harry .Bet he’s now a vegan ,no more hunting for him and to think he was hunting mad as a young un .She’s wearing the trousers ,the shirt and the boots .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I feel a bit sorry for that sap Harry, this will not will not end well for him, I think he does have mental health problems and she's using it to fck up his relationship with his family and its's going to ruin him when she dumps him in a few years, which she undoubtedly will

wouldnt have given him a seond look if he wasnt royalty, and ive seen a better head of hair on a rats back, oh i he will get dumped 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Was always the plan all along to get the ginger one away from his family having milked the f**k out of his title ,play the victim and live off the fame he once had .He’s going to know all about pain living with that trailer trash .

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I feel a bit sorry for that sap Harry, this will not will not end well for him, I think he does have mental health problems and she's using it to fck up his relationship with his family and its's going to ruin him when she dumps him in a few years, which she undoubtedly will

No one in mainstream media is prepared to say it, but Harry was a bit of non-pc fresh air when he was playing strip snooker or dressing up as a SS Nazi ! He knew he was "spare to the heir" and didn't give a f**k.

He liked clubbing, hunting, shooting, was a soldier who done his bit, but now it's like he's been brainwashed by a cult !

Meghan can't be that good a f**k that he gives up everything and becomes a woke, snowflake wimp ! He was possibly the most eligible batchelor in the world, he could have just married some minor European princess to please the Queen, and just carried on being a very rich playboy !

So what happened to him ? It's obvious he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but does he even realise what he's doing ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No one in mainstream media is prepared to say it, but Harry was a bit of non-pc fresh air when he was playing strip snooker or dressing up as a SS Nazi ! He knew he was "spare to the heir" and didn't give a f**k.

He liked clubbing, hunting, shooting, was a soldier who done his bit, but now it's like he's been brainwashed by a cult !

Meghan can't be that good a f**k that he gives up everything and becomes a woke, snowflake wimp ! He was possibly the most eligible batchelor in the world, he could have just married some minor European princess to please the Queen, and just carried on being a very rich playboy !

So what happened to him ? It's obvious he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but does he even realise what he's doing ?

Cheers.

The 7 day a wk two handed shuffles he was getting blew his mind