• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just about finished.  

They’re tucked away so difficult to get pics of but I did it that way for security. Bedded on insulated ply boxes. I had intentions of building fitted raised boxes in the cubby but it’s a touch t

Its not like riding a bike and I am very very rusty but it's done and the fun prevention officer says it looks ok so I'm not getting moaned at for it.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 29/05/2021 at 19:41, Born Hunter said:

Just about finished.

5C2BC862-BBF2-464A-ADB9-7BC0CB89F0B2.jpeg

12C8F71D-41DE-4170-866A-3DA84101DDBE.jpeg

Got any more pics of them kennels mate? 

What’s inside for the dog to sleep in etc? 

I like them mate they look tidy. Want to know up something like that myself when we move, atm just got some galv panels in the garage with a dog box but want something like yours outside when we move somewhere with a big garden. 

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Got any more pics of them kennels mate? 

What’s inside for the dog to sleep in etc? 

I like them mate they look tidy. Want to know up something like that myself when we move, atm just got some galv panels in the garage with a dog box but want something like yours outside when we move somewhere with a big garden. 

They’re tucked away so difficult to get pics of but I did it that way for security.

Bedded on insulated ply boxes. I had intentions of building fitted raised boxes in the cubby but it’s a touch too small really.

They’re ideal for me and look clean and presentable. Ideally I’d have made them bigger but limited by location.

89FD3557-9829-4AEC-8C75-A2F42E9A3782.jpeg

638046AD-10AB-40D1-93BB-D7144CBE4E18.jpeg

• Like 4
On 24/11/2021 at 17:41, Born Hunter said:

They’re tucked away so difficult to get pics of but I did it that way for security.

Bedded on insulated ply boxes. I had intentions of building fitted raised boxes in the cubby but it’s a touch too small really.

They’re ideal for me and look clean and presentable. Ideally I’d have made them bigger but limited by location.

89FD3557-9829-4AEC-8C75-A2F42E9A3782.jpeg

638046AD-10AB-40D1-93BB-D7144CBE4E18.jpeg

What it cost to know them up mate? I’m going to do something similar when we move ??

7 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

What it cost to know them up mate? I’m going to do something similar when we move ??

Paid lads to do the base, drains and block work, I did everything else. Probably about 3k tbh.

Those insulated boxes cost about 40 quid each to make but that was before timber prices went mad.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Cheers mate. Just two. I don't want too many dogs so two is about right.

Saying that a spare pen is always handy for visitors or hot bitches etc.

Very nice an tidy born,you any pics of construction?

• 2 weeks later...