Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

There probably more worried about footballer collapsing on the pitch due to vaccination...and how does it SEEM more serious than a cold..

Because MSM are telling you that's why.

Footballers are multi million pound assets, if they were seriously concerned about vaccinations they wouldn’t allow any of them to be vaccinated…..the insurance company wouldn’t cover them for loss for starters ! 

Do you think they would put a hundred million pound asset at serious risk ?

Do you think they would allow a hundred million pound athlete to be injected with drugs if they had a serious concern it would write him off ? 

Is that seriously what you think is happening ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the country is in a shite state but we’re worse off by a mile then before this scamdemic started 

people have took notice because it’s all they have been hearing none stop for 2 years good thing is more and more are waking up to it i can’t beleieve how gullible the population have been if i’m honest 

f**k sake mate…..really ?

This is half the problem !

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Footballers are multi million pound assets, if they were seriously concerned about vaccinations they wouldn’t allow any of them to be vaccinated…..the insurance company wouldn’t cover them for loss for starters ! 

Do you think they would allow a hundred million pound athlete to be injected with drugs if they had a serious concern it would write him off ? 

C'mon Wilfy ! 

FIFA, UEFA, EPL, EFL, and even the darts PDC and BDO are all in on the "Great Conspiracy " !

Surely you can see that ? 😂

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Small potatoes in the overall scheme of things, not saying it is or it isn’t what everyone else says, I don’t know but my senses have been tingling since the start and I have a pretty good nose for a scam would say we are in the last third now so not long to see were all this is going, but suspect it may be a lot bigger than a few footie players 🤔🤔🤔

95DA537D-ECA2-43B3-BBCD-9B7B3B8A4728.png

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

C'mon Wilfy ! 

FIFA, UEFA, EPL, EFL, and even the darts PDC and BDO are all in on the "Great Conspiracy " !

Cheers.

Don’t forget all of the 250 Million registered players in the world ! 

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

C'mon Wilfy ! 

Cheers.

there following guidelines set out for them simple really chart surely you can see that 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Clubs havnt got a say ‘bigger players than them pulling the strings .

And as long as fannys as yourself dribble at every sniffle and put your own health or your family’s health at risk for a new flu which has always had a 99.98% survival rate then what chance has the common man got and all because of a new strain of common cold or flu at worst .

I wasn’t far away with how this shot show would roll and it’s laughable that the most vocal I’m hard as f**k wannabes patriots buckled at the first hurdle .

You know Youv been f****d over but you will never be man enough to admit it .

Yes Covid is real and yes as with flu if your dam unlucky it can turn to pnumonia and yes if your unlucky some more just like flu that pnumonia can kill you .

So what that’s life folk die.

Looks like the big hard sorts on the internet are that petrified they have forgot how to live🤣

We we’re told to wear masks it was that deadly’ few days later Hancock was in a London park with his 2 kids playing rugby ‘ non of them wearing masks and the park was chocka with the fabled R rate apparently thru the roof 🤣if it was the killer he was telling you he wouldn’t put himself and kids at risk.

That poor lass Everard killed off the scumbag copper ‘ again London park R rate apparently thru the roof hundreds here looking at memorial of cards and candles ect for her. who rocks up non other than Kate Middleton ‘ Williams wife . Not wearing a mask or f**k all ‘ Would the powers that be allow it if big killer Covid was a big killer’would they f**k.

G7 summit in Cornwall the same ‘ front of house all masked and rubbing elbows for the cameras and scared shitless.

Thru the doors and back of house masks off quaffing champers and hugging ect

Wake up ffs ya backward fookers they having your life’s .

Long Covid ffs 

Pnumonia has always taken months and even a year to get over. Some never fully get over pnumonia .

Wilf you keep sticking your head in the Peat Bog and keep letting Boris f**k ya sideways ya numpty 👍

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there following guidelines set out for them simple really chart surely you can see that 

Nobody has told clubs to cancel and postpone games......they are doing it because players and staff are going down with Covid.

The government didn't tell MVG, Vincent Vadervoort, Chizzy to pull out of the Darts World Championships, they pulled out because they've got corvid.

Now, I know the government has used this pandemic to lie to us, massaged figures, used it as a diversion to foist E10 petrol on us, create a manufactured petrol shortage to inflate the prices, used it to hide the fact they lifted the energy cap and are about to raise it again, amongst other things.....BUT they didn't invent Covid, it's real, they are just filling their boots while Covid has everyone's attention diverted. They are doing what governments have allways done, but on a much grander scale thanks to Covid.

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Nobody has told clubs to cancel and postpone games......they are doing it because players and staff are going down with Covid.

The government didn't tell MVG, Vincent Vadervoort, Chizzy to pull out of the Darts World Championships, they pulled out because they've got corvid.

Now, I know the government has used this pandemic to lie to us, massaged figures, used it as a diversion to foist E10 petrol on us, create a manufactured petrol shortage to inflate the prices, used it to hide the fact they lifted the energy cap and are about to raise it again, amongst other things.....BUT they didn't invent Covid, it's real, they are just filling their boots while Covid has everyone's attention diverted. They are doing what governments have allways done, but on a much grander scale thanks to Covid.

Cheers.

they have to cancel postpone because government guidelines say positive test they have to isolate ? 

they 100 percent invented covid in a wuhan lab mate 

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

You have to use your imagination like the anti-vaxxers do. Not a shred of evidence do they offer. They just invite you into their jmaginary world. 

fauci has admitted to congress they was making bat viruses infect humans read and and watch things outside of facebook and the guardian mate open your eyes it’s plain to see 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1