• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• mC HULL

• Francie

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Arry said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

He did triathlons, bodybuilding and mountain climbing and became sceptical of the Covid jab. Then, at 42, he contracted the virus

Cheers Arry

steroids surpress your immune system arry

3 minutes ago, Arry said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

Steve Baird tells Sky News he believes his daughter Rashelle would still be alive if she had received the coronavirus vaccine and wants it to be made mandatory.

Cheers Arry

WWW.ITV.COM

Mother of two Michelle Barlow, 51, from Orrell, near Wigan, died 16 days after having the jab. | ITV News Granada

2 sides to every coin arry

3 minutes ago, Arry said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

Steve Baird tells Sky News he believes his daughter Rashelle would still be alive if she had received the coronavirus vaccine and wants it to be made mandatory.

Cheers Arry

Sobering stories…..rip….

• Like 1

Any one else had a belly full of it all now my stance on it now is natural immunity must be allowed to run it's course imho I don't think the government have a scooby doo about it all and I reckon their biggest fear is making a monumental mistake that would loose them a GE and their grip on power. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Went to the funeral of a 39 year old friend the other week. She had an 8 year old son. 

Had been having stomach issues for a while. Started having tests at the beginning of the first lock down and couldn't get the scans she had booked. Bowel cancer had spread by the time she was eventually rushed to hospital with a blockage. 

Can't say for certain that she would of survived if lockdown hadn't of canceled her scans the first time but it was spreading so fast it would certainly of given her a much better chance. 

Funny how her death isn't on the front of the guardian. Nor all the cancers that will start cropping up from the missed smear tests and mammograms. 

Want to save lives? Start protecting the NHS. Make them do their job. Make GP's do their job. Stop swamping the country with migrants (3 quarters of a million year before covid). Cancel hs2 and invest the billions in the health service. 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Went to the funeral of a 39 year old friend the other week. She had an 8 year old son. 

Had been having stomach issues for a while. Started having tests at the beginning of the first lock down and couldn't get the scans she had booked. Bowel cancer had spread by the time she was eventually rushed to hospital with a blockage. 

Can't say for certain that she would of survived if lockdown hadn't of canceled her scans the first time but it was spreading so fast it would certainly of given her a much better chance. 

Funny how her death isn't on the front of the guardian. Nor all the cancers that will start cropping up from the missed smear tests and mammograms. 

Want to save lives? Start protecting the NHS. Make them do their job. Make GP's do their job. Stop swamping the country with migrants (3 quarters of a million year before covid). Cancel hs2 and invest the billions in the health service. 

Sad to hear.

The sooner people realise that the goverment literally don't care about the people the better,nhs,migrants etc it's a non starter as wilf says imo.

Goverment have far to much power over the people,they are raking it in of the back of our work literally,an us peasants have the illusion of freedom,when in reality we're under subversive control.

BORIS SAVID SUCKY CONSERATIVES LABOUR ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

They are disgusting vile creatures

Just now, Francie said:

Sad to hear.

The sooner people realise that the goverment literally don't care about the people the better,nhs,migrants etc it's a non starter as wilf says imo.

Goverment have far to much power over the people,they are raking it in of the back of our work literally,an us peasants have the illusion of freedom,when in reality we're under subversive control.

BORIS SAVID SUCKY CONSERATIVES LABOUR ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

They are disgusting vile creatures

I think people actually want it like that though. People want to be controlled and 'protected'. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Any one else had a belly full of it all now my stance on it now is natural immunity must be allowed to run it's course imho I don't think the government have a scooby doo about it all and I reckon their biggest fear is making a monumental mistake that would loose them a GE and their grip on power. 

Tats your being to easy on them,mate look what the Labour gov did in your area,police an that disgusting vermin starmer,turned a blind eye to paedophiles,nothing to do with general elections,they don't give a f**k they get paid no matter who's in control,the both parties are the same,scum who don't care for us or are children,but we're under there control.

There suppose to work for us.....

GP's have more or less disappeared as a service and all the parties are quiet about it while the argue about how many people they can jab or when to wear a pointless mask. 

Mate had a lump on his bollocks. He couldn't get past the receptionist. He had to tell the receptionist exactly what was wrong with him, then she asked him to describe the lump!!!! A fckin receptionist 🤣. He was then told he could have a telephone consultation within 24hours 🤣

Insanity. 

If they start addressing the real issues destroying the country and health services I might believe em about the jab

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Tats your being to easy on them,mate look what the Labour gov did in your area,police an that disgusting vermin starmer,turned a blind eye to paedophiles,nothing to do with general elections,they don't give a f**k they get paid no matter who's in control,the both parties are the same,scum who don't care for us or are children,but we're under there control.

There suppose to work for us.....

What’s your solution?

• Like 1