Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

3 hours ago, VOON said:
WWW.IRISHEXAMINER.COM

Frustrations mount at the impact that ill anti-vaxxers are having on health services globally

What do you expect people to do when in your own article above it says this

In research based on the anonymised healthcare records of more than 32m people across England, it has been found that people who received the AstraZeneca jab faced an increased risk of developing two types of complications: Bell’s palsy and Guillain-Barre syndrome. Those receiving Pfizer had an increased risk of haemorrhagic stroke.

Do you not think the people have a right to be cautious?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

It seems with most things these days people feel forced to pick a side.

And in doing so they also seem to clutch at more and more straws to “prove” they are right.….right upto the point where absolute illogical nonsense is used as another stone to throw at your “opponent” 

Its hysterics on both sides.

Want a jab ?……have one 

Don’t want a jab ?……don’t have one

If you can look at yourself in the mirror and honestly say that you think you are helping by your actions then that’s all you need to do…….or you can be honest and say you don’t give a shit if you are helping or not because you are doing what’s best for you.

Either is fine……

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

It seems with most things these days people feel forced to pick a side.

And in doing so they also seem to clutch at more and more straws to “prove” they are right.….right upto the point where absolute illogical nonsense is used as another stone to throw at your “opponent” 

Its hysterics on both sides.

Want a jab ?……have one 

Don’t want a jab ?……don’t have one

If you can look at yourself in the mirror and honestly say that you think you are helping by your actions then that’s all you need to do…….or you can be honest and say you don’t give a shit if you are helping or not because you are doing what’s best for you.

Either is fine……

In a perfect world yes wilf,at the end of the day I shouldnt have to defend myself from the mob because of a private medical decision should I?but here we are.

Theyve lied,guilt tripped,coerced,fear mongered us into a situation that should be a private matter should it not.

People shouldnt be bullied into a medical decision,end of story,so I'm gonna keep calling it like I see it.

Yes your right,just say no,yes,but folk are being attacked personally,bullied,called antivsxers,or daring to take a second opinion on the matter the way doctors work anyway oh no.

• Haha 1

Dr faucci department the nih,has spent 1.6 million dollars of taxpayers money,to torture an kill beagle pups in shocking experiments.

Did yous know that,poor pups heads stuck in a cage,an ate alive by may flies infected with all sorts.

Debarked,vocal cords cut so they couldnt hear them cry or squeal.

These pups are been tortured to death the sick bsstards all in the name of what?

34 minutes ago, Francie said:

In a perfect world yes wilf,at the end of the day I shouldnt have to defend myself from the mob because of a private medical decision should I?but here we are.

Theyve lied,guilt tripped,coerced,fear mongered us into a situation that should be a private matter should it not.

People shouldnt be bullied into a medical decision,end of story,so I'm gonna keep calling it like I see it.

Yes your right,just say no,yes,but folk are being attacked personally,bullied,called antivsxers,or daring to take a second opinion on the matter the way doctors work anyway oh no.

I agree mate but it’s working both ways in all fairness.

What seems to get over looked in all these things is context…..it’s simply ignored.

So I understand that the survival rate of Covid is 99% or whatever it is, I know that.

But I have also noticed the randomness with which is can be lethal, there seems to be no rhyme or reason over and above the obvious cases of just being old or sick already.

We have also been throwing snippets of information at each other (not you and me, in general I mean) with no wider context.

So take the article above, it just says “it can lead to……” whatever…….but it don’t say how man cases there have been out of how many tens of million that have been vaccinated?

And everything is like that.

Yesterday, I was in a discussion on here with a few lads about being forced…..but as I said it’s just not true, to give it context you have to know if there are other options.

And as I see it, what they are doing isn’t forcing people, what they are doing is putting a price on it and that’s a completely different thing…..context and logic mate.

So I understand that in the wider context Covid is not that dangerous, but for a bloke like me in my context I can’t take a chance because I can see it’s random.

Im not one of these “if I die, I die” types……seen too much death and it’s effects to treat it so lightly.

Wont matter to me, I’ll be dead but I owe more than that to people around me…..still, each to their own.

Snippets of info are not context, it’s silly for any of us to use them as a “weapon” mate.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Francie said:

Dr faucci department the nih,has spent 1.6 million dollars of taxpayers money,to torture an kill beagle pups in shocking experiments.

Did yous know that,poor pups heads stuck in a cage,an ate alive by may flies infected with all sorts.

These pups are been tortured to death the sick bsstards all in the name of what?

Any jobs going there mate 8)

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Francie said:

Again, context mate.

Yes it’s fecking terrible and it’s wrong……but……it’s not new.

Any of us who used toothpaste or aftershave or deodorant or took a tablet back in the day had used a product tested on animals…..

Pet owners are getting vocal chords removed on a daily basis….your vet will do it for you.

See what I mean pal 👍

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

whats the figures for animals used to test on toiletries? 

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Again, context mate.

Yes it’s fecking terrible and it’s wrong……but……it’s not new.

Any of us who used toothpaste or aftershave or deodorant or took a tablet back in the day had used a product tested on animals…..

Pet owners are getting vocal chords removed on a daily basis….your vet will do it for you.

See what I mean pal 👍

not in the uk they wont

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Remember Huntingdon Life Sciences ?…….the antis dug up his dead granny ! 
There’s was massive hassle around that place 

• Like 2

I might be being a bit thick here but if I had chosen not to have had the jab and felt it would be detrimental to any aspect of my life I would have just said I had had it if anyone asked.  

I've mentioned previously I've had it and all I had as proof is a stupid little piece of card and I don't know where I've put that!

Wilf mentioned earlier it seems to be a bit of I know better than you going on and there aint really any need for it. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I might be being a bit thick here but if I had chosen not to have had the jab and felt it would be detrimental to any aspect of my life I would have just said I had had it if anyone asked.  

I've mentioned previously I've had it and all I had as proof is a stupid little piece of card and I don't know where I've put that!

Wilf mentioned earlier it seems to be a bit of I know better than you going on and there aint really any need for it. 

Though I believe that those banging the drum on this would be doing so no matter what, if an establishment is actually serious about vaccine passes then they would demand you produce a QR code from the NHS app which is scan-able and will verify (or otherwise) that you are vaccinated. It is a daily occurrence in France.

Other than foreign travel, my vaccine status hasn't impacted my life at all. Should be the case for all but unfortunately not. 

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Though I believe that those banging the drum on this would be doing so no matter what, if an establishment is actually serious about vaccine passes then they would demand you produce a QR code from the NHS app which is scan-able and will verify (or otherwise) that you are vaccinated. It is a daily occurrence in France.

Other than foreign travel, my vaccine status hasn't impacted my life at all. Should be the case for all but unfortunately not. 

Then it becomes a whole new beast 

44 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I dont think it's the same testing procedure,do you?

Do animals be tortured then killed for toiletries,I dont think so.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I agree mate but it’s working both ways in all fairness.

What seems to get over looked in all these things is context…..it’s simply ignored.

So I understand that the survival rate of Covid is 99% or whatever it is, I know that.

But I have also noticed the randomness with which is can be lethal, there seems to be no rhyme or reason over and above the obvious cases of just being old or sick already.

We have also been throwing snippets of information at each other (not you and me, in general I mean) with no wider context.

So take the article above, it just says “it can lead to……” whatever…….but it don’t say how man cases there have been out of how many tens of million that have been vaccinated?

And everything is like that.

Yesterday, I was in a discussion on here with a few lads about being forced…..but as I said it’s just not true, to give it context you have to know if there are other options.

And as I see it, what they are doing isn’t forcing people, what they are doing is putting a price on it and that’s a completely different thing…..context and logic mate.

So I understand that in the wider context Covid is not that dangerous, but for a bloke like me in my context I can’t take a chance because I can see it’s random.

Im not one of these “if I die, I die” types……seen too much death and it’s effects to treat it so lightly.

Wont matter to me, I’ll be dead but I owe more than that to people around me…..still, each to their own.

Snippets of info are not context, it’s silly for any of us to use them as a “weapon” mate.

But it shouldnt be working both ways,its a private individuals decision,a medical decision,we should not be bullied into or made to feel guilty to get jabbed it's a private matter no one else wilf.

• Like 1