Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ye must be blind then charts😂

Considering he met with Epstein alot of times AFTER Epstein was convicted of child prostitution saying he was looking for investors for money,a billionaire?

Ye wouldn't be seen dead with a convicted paedo,an you would especially not want him to invest in your company ffs

Hes the biggest farmland owner in the usa an wants us to stop eating beef?(even tho he admits freely he eats burger king)an wants us to eat fake meat,what's he gona do with all that land then?

I could go on,but you know have the blade making deals with this guy.

Have a look at how his jabbing spree went in India an Africa.

An that's not even thinking what this 'green's tech all about?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

Government admit on most terrorist attacks, to have known the purpotrator, and they'd been on a watch list ,is that not negligence? Pretty much like the amount of times nhs have fuked up ,but hey ho believe their advice ,get jabbed up ? Really ?? Powers in charge happy to see a kids concert end in bloodshed ,and have the nerve to say " we was watching them!" Slimy deviant filth ,I'd rather live with rats ,back bone of this country disappeared years ago !

• Like 2

Years before bullshite covid ,Mrs had a brain tumor ,size of a large orange,small grapefruit, to quote her nuero surgeon, 18 months prior to this medical professionals told her it was migraines, so when they say the vaccine is fine .... yeah alright !!!😂😂😂

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Government admit on most terrorist attacks, to have known the purpotrator, and they'd been on a watch list ,is that not negligence? Pretty much like the amount of times nhs have fuked up ,but hey ho believe their advice ,get jabbed up ? Really ?? Powers in charge happy to see a kids concert end in bloodshed ,and have the nerve to say " we was watching them!" Slimy deviant filth ,I'd rather live with rats ,back bone of this country disappeared years ago !

And yet you're still here 🤔

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

My missus left the care homes cos she couldn’t work with the new wave of foreigners, she only gutted she never done it years ago 

It's all my old woman has ever known the 21 year's she did before getting made redundant from the council but the private sector she now works in is gradually taking its toll just glad we are both on the countdown in single figures to our state pension thing is with a lot of care worker's it's a sense of duty some times to the cost of their own health and well being that's why i reckon a large percentage of them have had the covid jab.

• Like 4

And just to add I think it's fekin outrageous that any one should be threatened with loosing there job if they do not have the jab I could understand if it stopped you catching it or passing it on I am also disappointed in the unions for not being more vocal on the matter. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

And just to add I think it's fekin outrageous that any one should be threatened with loosing there job if they do not have the jab I could understand if it stopped you catching it or passing it on I am also disappointed in the unions for not being more vocal on the matter. 

Yes tats that's it,folk are going along with there bullshit,I cant believe how naive people are,JABBING FOLK DONT STOP THE SPREAD OR CATCHING,but there using it to do all sorts to the people,threaten,manipulate,coerce on a grand scale,fear fear fear

Vaccine passports are on the way

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I agree mate, but it’s probably more down to health & safety + no win/no fee than it is some big government conspiracy.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree mate, but it’s probably more down to health & safety + no win/no fee than it is some big government conspiracy.

Won’t be no, no win no fee cases against the folk that made the jabs tho will there, they all made sure of that before they asked the worlds population to inject it into themselves 🤯