Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

of course it’s choice…..if you don’t want to have it, pack the job in and do something else.

Thats choice !

Sorry mate but your loosing it there, what happens in the end when no one will employ you which is coming, just like field sports they are just knocking them off one by one until there will be nothing left, it’s becoming more of a dictatorship and you of all people are applauding it 😡😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

of course it’s choice…..if you don’t want to have it, pack the job in and do something else.

Thats choice !

That's why the people in the care sector who know the job inside out...are leaving Wilf...proper professionals ...likely replaced with your 3rd world shit heads...that's no choice from where I'm stood,what it they say the same for our boys in the armed services??? And then the Police,fire,coast guard??? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My brother only does a few shifts a month in the hospitals to keep his qualifications etc upto date, he has to do x amount of hours. He picks up emergency shifts when they are desperate as it's good money per shift but it's also when they need him most. He will without doubt Jack it in if he has to have the jab. As I've said before I went to a bbq with a group of his colleagues, quite a number hadn't had the jab and would leave. My wife works in the care industry, she's had the jabs but won't have any more, if she's forced to she will leave. 

As already said.....a load of 3rd world migrants are waiting to take their place. 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the virus knows no boundaries the silly c**ts forcing it on us all dont

16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry mate but your loosing it there, what happens in the end when no one will employ you which is coming, just like field sports they are just knocking them off one by one until there will be nothing left, it’s becoming more of a dictatorship and you of all people are applauding it 😡😡

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

That's why the people in the care sector who know the job inside out...are leaving Wilf...proper professionals ...likely replaced with your 3rd world shit heads...that's no choice from where I'm stood,what it they say the same for our boys in the armed services??? And then the Police,fire,coast guard??? 

With all due respect lads you are confusing “choice” with “consequences” there……it’s peoples choice, the consequences to the wider service are the fault of the government.

If you don’t like something you just don’t do it, it’s really as simple as that as you know boys. 👍

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you cant believe that wilf your taking facking silly 

do it or loose your job is not a choice its been threatened 

Mate, the year before Covid I was pricing a job and it’s came to around the £80-90 k mark as I remember, it would have taken me a week and I’d have earned roughly half as the total profit.

The chairman of the firm asked for a meeting and at that meeting she was asking was the quote ready and then said “And I don’t want to be ripped off!” !!!!

Now, I’m not in the business of ripping people off and I thought that was as rude as f**k, so I politely said goodbye and left the meeting.

A week later she phoned to ask if her quote was ready and I said “Yes, but I’m not going to quote you because I don’t want to work with you”

She was a bit shocked and asked “why”

So I told her, I don’t rip people off and don’t like people being rude and she probably wouldn’t like the price if her starting position was that someone was going to rip her off !……..I won’t do things I don’t want to do for any price !

I’m not well off but if you believe something then no amount money matters.

Same with a job, don’t like something, just leave.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, the year before Covid I was pricing a job and it’s came to around the £80-90 k mark as I remember, it would have taken me a week and I’d have earned roughly half as the total profit.

The chairman of the firm asked for a meeting and at that meeting she was asking was the quote ready and then said “And I don’t want to be ripped off!” !!!!

Now, I’m not in the business of ripping people off and I thought that was as rude as f**k, so I politely said goodbye and left the meeting.

A week later she phoned to ask if her quote was ready and I said “Yes, but I’m not going to quote you because I don’t want to work with you”

So I told her, I don’t rip people off and don’t like people being rude and she probably wouldn’t like the price if her starting position was that someone was going to rip her off !……..I won’t do things I don’t want to do for any price !

Sounds like you were going to rip her off 😂

• Haha 1
Just now, Mother_Mary said:

Sounds like you were going to rip her off 😂

Nope, some prices are trade and some are retail….less than retail isn’t a rip off, it’s a bargain ;) 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Some choices are for yourself and others are forced upon you there will come a point when you may not be able to feed your family unless you inject yourself with something you don’t want in you, and yes you were having that bird right over, 40k for a weeks work at honest johns 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Some choices are for yourself and others are forced upon you there will come a point when you may not be able to feed your family unless you inject yourself with something you don’t want in you, and yes you were having that bird right over, 40k for a weeks work at honest johns 😂😂😂

Mate, you remember that old chestnut about “would you let a bloke do you up the arse for a 100 million quid”

And anyone who said “yeah” you then said “would you let them do it for a fiver ?”

Inevitably they would always say “No”

But the answers the same, we have established what you would and wouldn’t do…..all we are doing is haggling about the price !

I repeat, nobody is forced to do anything and certainly not if it’s just a question of waving money in front of them ! ……..