Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

9 minutes ago, socks said:

Just read that people that don’t have the booster will be classed as unvaccinated and their deaths will be recorded as covid. 

What people will endure on the promise of a holiday eh, and most still haven’t been able to go 😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

Fcuk sakes lads, slow down a bit will you, poor johnnies fingers will be going ten to dozen just now trying to fact check all this new info an set the general chat an all you rumour mongers to rights 😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Haha 2

More variants of the delta variant now on the loose,were we not warned about this by the quack virologist who said not to jab durning the plandemic?

Meanwhile Bill Gates an boris Johnson sign a 400million deal.

Dont worry tho ill be gran

4 hours ago, Francie said:

More variants of the delta variant now on the loose,were we not warned about this by the quack virologist who said not to jab durning the plandemic?

Meanwhile Bill Gates an boris Johnson sign a 400million deal.

Dont worry tho ill be gran

https://www.science.org/content/blog-post/vaccines-will-not-produce-worse-variants

• Like 1

I dont think you even read these articles,first paragraphs says jabbing durning plandemic dont cause more dangerous variants,

Then goes on to say in next paragraph

But that said, the idea of vaccines affecting coronavirus evolution is not a ridiculous question, and it's worth thinking about to understand more about viral evolution and the effect of our own immune systems. It's certainly true that if you want to induce resistant variations to some antiviral drug in the lab, you let them infect cells in culture while treating them with not-quite-adequate amounts of your proposed drug. You "passage" these into fresh cell cultures, often increasing the amount of the antiviral along the way as you do so, with the idea being that the viral particles that are infecting each new population of cells are the ones that have made it past the effects of the drug. This can go on for weeks or even months, depending on the organism, the drug, and how easy or hard it might be to stumble on effective resistance mutations, but at the end of it, you can produce a form of the virus that will laugh off what would be a killing dose against the original wild-type.

I wonder what great green tech Bill Gates is bringing to the uk with his 400million deal,I mean come on does anyone think this is going to be sensible for the uk?

Look at the details of the deal,the beef industry will be abolished over time,youl be eating lab grown plastic beef in no time,how f***ing weak an stupid are we?

The WHO plan for this exact type of virus was to protect the vulnerable and hope for herd immunity. 

This is exactly what the government went for at first. Unfortunately the media was the tail wagging the dog and we now live in a country where 'government must do something to protect us'. One by one countries went down the we know best route and Britain had to follow. 

The worst tradegy to hit the world in decades and the one question that needs asking 'where did it come from?' isn't being asked. The WHO inspectors are sitting on the hands in the arrival lounge at wuhan with no hope of being allowed in....and the world is silent. We keep upping our trade orders with China, who keep upping there co2 emissions, while industry in the UK gets fcked over for the 'environment' 😂

Forget WHO, the covid heroes are bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg 🤣🤣🤣🤣. They will save us now 🤣

What is the end game we hope for with vaccinating against an endemic respiratory virus.....no more virus? Once the common cold wiped out native tribes that weren't used to it....we can't invent a vaccine that beats the common cold....we could however invent a gene therapy that would maybe work. Indeed scientists have been trying to get such therapy passed for human trials against all sorts of illness including cancer but human trials weren't passed until covid came along. 

Scary times indeed. It's a horrible virus and I hope my family continues to evade the worst of it. 

Hundreds of pages of discussion and let's be honest, none of us have answers. I don't that's for sure. But I do know keep having these injections and putting our trust in men like Bill Gates isn't the answer. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

I dont think you even read these articles,first paragraphs says jabbing durning plandemic dont cause more dangerous variants,

Then goes on to say in next paragraph

But that said, the idea of vaccines affecting coronavirus evolution is not a ridiculous question, and it's worth thinking about to understand more about viral evolution and the effect of our own immune systems. It's certainly true that if you want to induce resistant variations to some antiviral drug in the lab, you let them infect cells in culture while treating them with not-quite-adequate amounts of your proposed drug. You "passage" these into fresh cell cultures, often increasing the amount of the antiviral along the way as you do so, with the idea being that the viral particles that are infecting each new population of cells are the ones that have made it past the effects of the drug. This can go on for weeks or even months, depending on the organism, the drug, and how easy or hard it might be to stumble on effective resistance mutations, but at the end of it, you can produce a form of the virus that will laugh off what would be a killing dose against the original wild-type.

I read them, that’s why I posted it….

4 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Heart attacks at almost every premier league match seems to be the norm now. Nothing to do with the vaccines of course.

I've read indigestion is at an all time high at half time as well. 

• Haha 1