Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

5 hours ago, WILF said:

I mean, you have to say fair play to the likes of Kyrie Irving…..he don’t want to be vaccinated and that decision is going to cost him probably in excess of 50 million dollars a year.

Thats standing on your principals no doubt about it.

And a nurse who gets absolutely nothing near where she or he is worth and probably in debt... Says no...

Her belief and principles don't matter? 

Genuine questions.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• mC HULL

• Francie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, WILF said:

He’s waiting until the twins are born ! 😂 

Fukc off the man with more chins than a Chinese phone book. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

He’s waiting until the twins are born ! 😂 

21 minutes ago, socks said:

This is more like it... good old fashioned piss taking, a bit of fat shaming.... beats the insults for either being jabbed or not!!! well done lads... lol

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, socks said:

Easy mum, you can’t be too careful in your condition ! Lol 😂 

• Haha 2

right off to the pics to take kids and Mrs to watch Bond.... thank f**k I'm jabbed god knows what dirty viruses could be lurking about in there... 😉😅 

• Haha 2

This is coming to a town near you soon

Look at that string of pish standing g as if hes the boss of everyone,this is why I despise cops,99percent of them abuse there powers

This madness wont stop

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

This is coming to a town near you soon

Look at that string of pish standing g as if hes the boss of everyone,this is why I despise cops,99percent of them abuse there powers

This madness wont stop

them aussies are bombed out 😂 sandy would love it if they was like this here 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

How strange, just run the boy to school and he brought up this subject and insulate Britain ! Lol 

The conclusion on Covid was that too many people in Britain are acting the bollocks.

He has had to ware a mask in school every day for the last god know how long and he is fully vaccinated.

But its like I said to him, there have been 140,000 death in the UK…..that’s 140,000 tragedy’s……someone’s father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister…..countless heartbreak for god knows how many people……and all you have to do is pop a mask on in the hope it may help.

I said to him, you may just help prevent 1 more tragedy and you will never ever know but it’s called being an Englishman son, planting trees the shade of which you will never enjoy.

We had the government imposed black out in the war….what were people saying ? “f**k that, I ain’t not being able to look out my windows and read a book at night” and up the river comes 300 German bombers and your the target indicator for your area or town ?…..nah, people mucked in…..they got in small boats and took soldiers off beaches at Dunkirk, they didn’t say “Why should I have to?” They just did it ! 

He also said about people saying to run over insulate Britain protestors……he said “Dad, the protestors are all old white people…..and people are saying run them over so you can get kids to school ?……f***ing pricks!” 
The lads 14 !………out of the mouth of babes springs to mind.

Imho how we as British people are behaving of late is a f***ing disgrace…..we wasn’t always like this lads, we have to be better than this shit.

We always talk about the darkies and I’m the worlds worst but it has to start with us…..we can’t complain about darkies when we are acting no better than darkies ourselves.

Be how you want your society to be and that’s how it will be if enough of us do it.

jmho 

Romantic Britain is dead and gone,

it’s with Shakespeare in the grave…..

need to live in the now….but remember where ya came from…

Young Fella sounds like a good one….how that happen? 😂

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, WILF said:

And ?……there’s a 140,000 corpses in the ground that shouldn’t be there, there’s healthy fit people ruined for life from long Covid.

I know exactly the day my lad made his mind up, it was July and I was over visiting my mum and me and my boy bumped into a friend of mine.

This girl had been a fitness fanatic and she was ruined, couldn’t walk 3 steps……that’s reality, not an article or a meme or a government released set of data…….reality !

I said to her “Oh my god darling, what happened”

” I got Covid last year and it’s killed me……I’ll never be right again” 

She was in bits, my boy said to me “Dad, I’m having that jab when we get back”

And he did……

Reality, not bollocks mate.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMoa2109730

have a read….real life data…

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

This is more like it... good old fashioned piss taking, a bit of fat shaming.... beats the insults for either being jabbed or not!!! well done lads... lol

f**k off flat arse ……

• Haha 2

Wait till ye hear this fabulous idea @South hams hunteryoul just love it, from our honest an trustworthy friendly goverment officals,just brilliant from dick rabb.

Prisoners are now being trained to drive lorries to help out ahahahshaha 

f***ing classic

Whats next paedophiles delivering your grub,what could go wrong

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Francie said:

Wait till ye hear this fabulous idea @South hams hunteryoul just love it, from our honest an trustworthy friendly goverment officals,just brilliant from dick rabb.

Prisoners are now being trained to drive lorries to help out ahahahshaha 

f***ing classic

Whats next paedophiles delivering your grub,what could go wrong

Blokes in work were on about being on the news and get this he was in prison for importing drugs in his HGV lorry.........you couldnt make it up!   

Good job Harold Shipman is dead they would have released him to help out during the pandemic.

Edited by TRUEBRIT66
  • Like 3

Here's an interesting article about how the numbers are being manipulated to make the situation look as bad as possible. 

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Hospitalisation figures do not paint full picture, with as many as a quarter of those listed having...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Here's an interesting article about how the numbers are being manipulated to make the situation look as bad as possible. 

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Hospitalisation figures do not paint full picture, with as many as a quarter of those listed having...

QUACK😂