• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Over a short distance it is, yes! It is at full stride quicker

More chance of you becoming prime minister than me coming to see you. I would not be associated with you in any capacity 

if you think that get up with one and some money and back what you are  saying 

it’s the equivalent a saying the vaccine is great and not having it 😂 

i don’t associate with silly f***ing junkies shh but i’ll take money off them and put some manners on em no problem 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if you think that get up with one and some money and back what you are  saying 

it’s the equivalent a saying the vaccine is great and not having it 😂 

i don’t associate with silly f***ing junkies shh but i’ll take money off them and put some manners on em no problem 

What part don't you get, I'm not coming to see you dumb dumb. It's a scientific fact. 

I'm not a junkie but you could probably push people to it I'd imagine 

Can you all please stop the bickering.

All c**ts in equal measures. 

greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site. 

south hams is a f***ing geek up to his neck in lugworms  

francis Could well be borderline Down syndrome. 

hull is mildly tolerable at times and only because he probably does a bit with the dogs. 

End of discussion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 9
5 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site. 

hull is mildly tolerable at times and only because he probably does a bit with the dogs. 

End of discussion. 

bf5bf6c141dcddf5b6e35e2676caf03c.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

End of discussion. 

Not strictly true ,they are ALL acting like twats ,but separate them and they are ,quite interesting chaps ......besides ketchup is easily the most irritating ever ,by a mile ,😃 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

End of discussion. 

Yer a nasty person you are motherfucker you once said about me I was a geriatric in piss stained  clothes and dripping in excrement what id like to know how is how you got this information about me    take no notice of him lads.    I'm away now see if next door can borrow me a clean shirt.      Eh 😂 😂 😂 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

End of discussion. 

I believe your not to far away from me mr nasty,why dont you call around someday an il wash out your rotten mouth for you,well see who's downs then,ye remembr that thing about the internet an real life..........

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, antg said:

id like to ask out of the people on here who has being jabbed, how has things being going? no third ears yet?  all ls well? 

I’m 50 mate and I have been regularly playing football since the day after both my jabs…..and I’m 2 stone overweight ! 
Almost every one here is double jabbed from 12 to 100 and I don’t know of anyone that wasn’t fine.

Everyone here has continued with the mask in shops/enclosed places and with doing their hands.

Everyone is back to sport and have been all summer.

Few last restrictions are easing up in the next week but people have maintained caution and been respectful of each other by continuing to use masks, give people space etc etc.

Thats just my personal experience of things 👍

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

End of discussion. 

Ah I see your in Scotland,not very tasteful jokes,theres folk on here with downs children,what a wanker,an you dont even hunt yourself.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, antg said:

id like to ask out of the people on here who has being jabbed, how has things being going? no third ears yet?  all ls well? 

Only thing I can say is i have had the snots and sniffles for what seems months now were as before i have usually shook it off in a week other than that i have not had any other new medical complaints since having the jab and i think it's a fekin miracle that me or the wife has not caught this highly contagious virus tbh.

• Like 2