Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

You know what I mean mate, lads like you who kept the nation fed is one thing……a load of random pricks cutting round our town and cities telling anyone who will listen that they “won’t be told what to do” and it’s all a load of bollocks probably helped iron out thousand of people.

It wasn’t big and it wasn’t clever, it was just plain stupid and selfish for the sake of it.

I remember at the start and everyone was watching this thing roll across Europe toward you and Britain was doing f**k all, business as usual and I was sitting here thinking “what the f**k are you at?…..this is coming for you” and not a blind bit of heed given.

Then it hit you like a train, the government didn’t know it’s arse from it elbow, people picked up in that pathetic attempt at leadership and that’s how it has continued……your numbers are terrible mate, we should all be ashamed of that as British people.

140k in 2 years is similar to flu if it got recorded the same like a flu death if you tested positive in the last month then flu would kill that many in 2 years 

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• mC HULL

• Francie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Like the fool above who says he agrees with it but refuses to have it? 😁

Never said I agree with it, don't agree with trying to scare people into following my narrative or ridiculing people doing what they think is best for them and theirs 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't know, please tell me... 

You honestly believe all this was the plan of some old man in Yankee land? 

he was neck deep in it i know that at best he’s lied like f**k 

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

f**k all about covid on my fb and definitely not tried scaring anyone 🤔

katchum hasn’t had it told people why he hasn’t had it 

you’ve told people all sorts in favour of having the vaccine but haven’t had it lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

140k in 2 years is similar to flu if it got recorded the same like a flu death if you tested positive in the last month then flu would kill that many in 2 years 

It’s 140 THOUSAND EXTRA !……lets not be silly and say those people would have died anyway because that’s just not true.

I respect some lads don’t believe etc but let’s be sensible and admit the obvious mate.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Francie said:

Cause the jab is shit,all of them,lol

Ffs 3rd an fourth boosters,loads in hospital an 80 percent of folk are double jabbed.

Theres a peer reviewed study just out by Lancet,its in the british medical journal,go an look there saying the same thing.

WWW.NEWSWISE.COM

After two vaccines doses, the odds of hospitalisation were reduced by more than two-thirds and breakthrough infections were almost two times more likely to be c

this one?

Just now, WILF said:

It’s 140 THOUSAND EXTRA !……lets. It be silly and say those people would have died anyway because that’s just not true.

I respect some lads don’t believe etc but let’s be sensible and admit the obvious mate.

it’s a fresh virus mate them that survive will be ok but some won’t survive it would be like that for any new virus nothing and no one could stop it 👍

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

aAb86V9_460s.jpg

like them that know the value of the vaccine but aren’t vaccinated is that stupidity 😂 and then saying i didn’t have it because i thought i had it already 😂 then talking about variants are the stupid mate 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

like them that know the value of the vaccine but aren’t vaccinated is that stupidity 😂 and then saying i didn’t have it because i thought i had it already 😂 then talking about variants are the stupid mate 😂 

youmust-beaspecial-kind-of-stupid-memegenerator-net-you-must-be-a-special-49632992.png

• Haha 1