Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

😂 so you don’t believe the government then that it started in the wet food market ? 

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Another lie your caught out in,you said it came from a wuhan lab a while back ya fecking waffler,you talk some shite

And again, f***ing simpleton 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

😂 so you don’t believe the government then that it started in the wet food market ? 

I don't know, I've seen some ideas that are plausible but there's none with actual proof 

• Haha 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• mC HULL

• Francie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you just called me a prick cos I refuse a vaccine that we all know won’t protect me then i think it’s you that the belligerent prick 👍

Come on mate, don’t be sensitive, you know I was not aiming it directly at anyone…..it was a generalisation.

I wouldn’t insult you, grey man or hull….I think you are decent lads 👍

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Come on mate, don’t be sensitive, you know I was not aiming it directly at anyone…..it was a generalisation.

I wouldn’t insult you, grey man or hull….I think you are decent lads 👍

But look it from here mate, I been asked work  all way through this, no bounce back loans, no sat at home on pay but not even so much as a paper mask or a pair of gloves off the govt, but now they an you of all folk who despise them the other 6 days a week, think they wanna protect me with a jab they admit may not protect me an will constantly need boosting an updating to other variants, when whilst all this happening folk all around me are getting it an at worst are ill for a week🤷 Have i got that right ?

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But look it from here mate, I been asked work  all way through this, no bounce back loans, no sat at home on pay but not even so much as a paper mask or a pair of gloves off the govt, but now they an you of all folk who despise them the other 6 days a week, think they wanna protect me with a jab they admit may not protect me an will constantly need boosting an updating to other variants, when whilst all this happening folk all around me are getting it an at worst are ill for a week🤷 Have i got that right ?

No mate, you haven’t.

I have no doubt that if the rest of the world hadn’t been vaccinating as well Boris would have been quiet happy to just see where the death toll ended up.

Every country in the world is vaccinating mate….it’s not just you ( Britain)  that’s getting asked to do it.

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, you haven’t.

I have no doubt that if the rest of the world hadn’t been vaccinating as well Boris would have been quiet happy to just see where the death toll ended up.

Every country in the world is vaccinating mate….it’s not just you ( Britain)  that’s getting asked to do it.

Just because everybody does summat, certainly don’t make it right, or me wrong for not agreeing ☹️

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Just because everybody does summat, certainly don’t mdd as me it right, or me wrong for not agreeing ☹️

Not having a dig at you mate, but hand on heart I was genuinely f***ing ashamed of how the British people cracked on being a British bloke abroad and seeing how the people around me mucked in, got on board, didn’t cry and just did what they got asked to do for themselves, for their community and for their nation.

We used to be like that……80 years ago :( 

Just now, WILF said:

Not having a dig at you mate, but hand on heart I was genuinely f***ing ashamed of how the British people cracked on being a British bloke abroad and seeing how the people around me mucked in, got on board, didn’t cry and just did what they got asked to do for themselves, for their community and for their nation.

Iv don’t more a part Than most, i grafted all way through it to make sure the cheeky judgemental cnuts sat at home had there milk for there coffee an tea 👍

1 minute ago, WILF said:

They're all too busy making up stories for here and fb or trying to spread their hate for the government. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They're all too busy making up stories for here and fb or trying to spread their hate for the government. 

was the people in government isolating or wearing masks when there wasn’t cameras there?

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

i think it’s a joke they aren’t pulling fauci etc and going after the ones that orchestrated it in the first place 

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv don’t more a part Than most, i grafted all way through it to make sure the cheeky judgemental cnuts sat at home had there milk for there coffee an tea 👍

You know what I mean mate, lads like you who kept the nation fed is one thing……a load of random pricks cutting round our town and cities telling anyone who will listen that they “won’t be told what to do” and it’s all a load of bollocks probably helped iron out thousand of people.

It wasn’t big and it wasn’t clever, it was just plain stupid and selfish for the sake of it.

I remember at the start and everyone was watching this thing roll across Europe toward you and Britain was doing f**k all, business as usual and I was sitting here thinking “what the f**k are you at?…..this is coming for you” and not a blind bit of heed given.

Then it hit you like a train, the government didn’t know it’s arse from it elbow, people picked up in that pathetic attempt at leadership and that’s how it has continued……your numbers are terrible mate, we should all be ashamed of that as British people.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Like the fool above who says he agrees with it but refuses to have it? 😁

Just now, WILF said:

You know what I mean mate, lads like you who kept the nation fed is one thing……a load of random pricks cutting round our town and cities telling anyone who will listen that they “won’t be told what to do” and it’s all a load of bollocks probably helped iron out thousand of people.

It wasn’t big and it wasn’t clever, it was just plain stupid and selfish for the sake of it.

I remember at the start and everyone was watching this thing roll across Europe toward you and Britain was doing f**k all, business as usual and I was sitting here thinking “what the f**k are you at?…..this is coming for you” and not a blind bit of heed given.

Then it hit you like a train, the government didn’t know it’s arse from it elbow, people picked up in that pathetic attempt at leadership and that’s how it has continued……your numbers are terrible mate, we should all be ashamed of that as British people.

👍

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

was the people in government isolating or wearing masks when there wasn’t cameras there?

I don't know, please tell me... 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i think it’s a joke they aren’t pulling fauci etc and going after the ones that orchestrated it in the first place 

You honestly believe all this was the plan of some old man in Yankee land? 

10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You sausage it’s belligerent pricks like you talking about 😉

• Haha 1