Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

South trans hunter, have you not thought that the people that are trying to warn people off the vaccine is because there good hearted people that don’t want others to put themselves at unnecessary risk and make the situation worse

please continue ....

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• mC HULL

• Francie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

South trans hunter, have you not thought that the people that are trying to warn people off the vaccine is because there good hearted people that don’t want others to put themselves at unnecessary risk and make the situation worse

South trans hunter ahahaha cracker

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't know but I wont pretend to either 

😂 so you don’t believe the government then that it started in the wet food market ? 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't know but I wont pretend to either 

Another lie your caught out in,you said it came from a wuhan lab a while back ya fecking waffler,you talk some shite

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How if 3/4 or what ever amount folk it is double jabbed? 🤷

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Vaccines working well then 😜

Don’t take this the wrong way lads because I do believe it is up to anyone what they want to do but folks over there have been belligerent pricks about the whole thing in general.

When I was over in July people are just walking around not giving a f**k.

Im not in the least bit surprised.

You still have to be a bit sensible about things as well until it’s well and truly beaten.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Don’t take this the wrong way lads because I do believe it is up to anyone what they want to do but folks over there have been belligerent pricks about the whole thing in general.

You still have to be a bit sensible about things as well until it’s well and truly beaten.

it’s a virus wilf it will never be beaten like the flu it’s here for good mate 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

If you just called me a prick cos I refuse a vaccine that we all know won’t protect me then i think it’s you that the belligerent prick 👍

Just now, mC HULL said:

it’s a virus wilf it will never be beaten like the flu it’s here for good mate 

Yeah, but it’s new mate, takes a while for things to get sensible.

Was looking at the crowds heading to the football in the summer thinking “this is going to bite you on the arse” and it has.

Folks over there have just been c**ts for the sake of it about the whole thing…..government didn’t help, too slow to act and too scared to go far enough.

As I say, not being rude to you lads, I respect you don’t believe in any of it and that fair enough, just my view in general.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Another lie your caught out in,you said it came from a wuhan lab a while back ya fecking waffler,you talk some shite

but he’s calling conspiracy theorists 😂 

him saying it’s from the wuhan lab would make him one 😂 

he is all confused is the south trans hunter 😂 

• Like 1