Jump to content

Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

South trans hunter, have you not thought that the people that are trying to warn people off the vaccine is because there good hearted people that don’t want others to put themselves at unnecessary risk and make the situation worse

please continue ....

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • South hams hunter

    1689

  • mC HULL

    1503

  • Francie

    1425

  • Greb147

    1354

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

South trans hunter, have you not thought that the people that are trying to warn people off the vaccine is because there good hearted people that don’t want others to put themselves at unnecessary risk and make the situation worse

South trans hunter ahahaha cracker

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How if 3/4 or what ever amount folk it is double jabbed? 🤷

 

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Vaccines working well then 😜

Don’t take this the wrong way lads because I do believe it is up to anyone what they want to do but folks over there have been belligerent pricks about the whole thing in general.

When I was over in July people are just walking around not giving a f**k.

Im not in the least bit surprised.

You still have to be a bit sensible about things as well until it’s well and truly beaten.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WILF said:

 

Don’t take this the wrong way lads because I do believe it is up to anyone what they want to do but folks over there have been belligerent pricks about the whole thing in general.

When I was over in July people are just walking around not giving a f**k.

Im not in the least bit surprised.

You still have to be a bit sensible about things as well until it’s well and truly beaten.

it’s a virus wilf it will never be beaten like the flu it’s here for good mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

 

Don’t take this the wrong way lads because I do believe it is up to anyone what they want to do but folks over there have been belligerent pricks about the whole thing in general.

When I was over in July people are just walking around not giving a f**k.

Im not in the least bit surprised.

You still have to be a bit sensible about things as well until it’s well and truly beaten.

If you just called me a prick cos I refuse a vaccine that we all know won’t protect me then i think it’s you that the belligerent prick 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mC HULL said:

it’s a virus wilf it will never be beaten like the flu it’s here for good mate 

Yeah, but it’s new mate, takes a while for things to get sensible.

Was looking at the crowds heading to the football in the summer thinking “this is going to bite you on the arse” and it has.

Folks over there have just been c**ts for the sake of it about the whole thing…..government didn’t help, too slow to act and too scared to go far enough.

As I say, not being rude to you lads, I respect you don’t believe in any of it and that fair enough, just my view in general.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Another lie your caught out in,you said it came from a wuhan lab a while back ya fecking waffler,you talk some shite

but he’s calling conspiracy theorists 😂 

him saying it’s from the wuhan lab would make him one 😂 

he is all confused is the south trans hunter 😂 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...