Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• mC HULL

• Francie

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.Β  Β 

there’s a few on here that have wanted to give himΒ a jab mate followed by a cross then a left hook πŸ˜‚Β  but he never turnsΒ Β up πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Physicians in Nebraska want to prescribe ivermectin an hydroxichorliquine for covid,an now the attorney general has given the go ahead?

Does anyone remember what happened to the folks that talked about the above two drugs,conspiracy nuts

Β 

I think shh said th idiots are telling people to put poison into thereselfs πŸ˜†Β 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

suppose thats the problem; not being a doley i aint got the time you have to sit and read all this make believe all day

And this labourer is getting payed more than him for sitting on my arse and self isolating, must kill him. πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

suppose thats the problem; not being a doley i aint got the time you have to sit and read all this make believe all day

You've posted more than any c**t you clown πŸ˜† doley πŸ˜† 🀣 who's a doley πŸ˜†Β 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

And this labourer is getting payed more than him for sitting on my arse and self isolating, must kill him. πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† I have socket sets cost more then you will earn in them 12 days greb lol no offence Β πŸ˜† πŸ˜„Β 

• Haha 3
Just now, mC HULL said:

πŸ˜† I have socket sets cost more then you will earn in them 12 days greb lol no offence Β πŸ˜† πŸ˜„Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Really, where you steal that from? πŸ˜‚