Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

7 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Bloody hell...this is the hunting life not the tranny life...what is going on here! Don't encourage him!

Do you identify as him or is it more a he/she combo?😂

I identify as a sexual Tyrannosaurus.... 

• Haha 1

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, big sid said:

irish paper reporting that antibodies that llama's produce are showing significant signs of helping to fight covid

The bad side effect is that they make you spit like a nigger at a bus stop ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

👍👍he’s probably lying mind😉

That's the bloke, interesting isn't it. These sort of clips and whistleblowers really confirm many people's suspicions all along that it has been almost exactly what we thought. We have been taken for fool's.....but not many will like to admit it especially if their all in with the jabs. This winter is going to be a winter to remember, get yourselves stocked up👍

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

That's the bloke, interesting isn't it. These sort of clips and whistleblowers really confirm many people's suspicions all along that it has been almost exactly what we thought. We have been taken for fool's.....but not many will like to admit it especially if their all in with the jabs. This winter is going to be a winter to remember, get yourselves stocked up👍

I have a friend that’s an undertaker and one that is a doctor and both told me the same thing in year one, not about prisons for un jabbed but the fact the funeral parlour was empty and the doctor was being sent home early every day as there was nothing going on in the covid ward that she had been sent to work on 😜😜

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I have a friend that’s an undertaker and one that is a doctor and both told me the same thing in year one, not about prisons for un jabbed but the fact the funeral parlour was empty and the doctor was being sent home early every day as there was nothing going on in the covid ward that she had been sent to work on 😜😜

I quite believe it. People's senses should have been aroused when it began last year like alot of ours were. Folk are too used to everything being prepared for them instead of digging below the surface for some 'on the ground feedback.' They come to a 'balanced manufactured conclusion' which is what all the propaganda is trying to produce. Just like how scammers work. 

7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I quite believe it. People's senses should have been aroused when it began last year like alot of ours were. Folk are too used to everything being prepared for them instead of digging below the surface for some 'on the ground feedback.' They come to a 'balanced manufactured conclusion' which is what all the propaganda is trying to produce. Just like how scammers work. 

He has to dig under the surface, he's an undertaker....