Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

9 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm not ok implying anything Voon but it's an odd feature on the THL that you can 'quote' someones post and then add additional information...then post it again... giving the impression that they must of posted what was quoted, when in fact it's been added by someone else. 

Anyway, I'm off for my first jab, wish me luck....

Good luck mate. 🤞

• Haha 2

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Francie said:

These nurses worked the whole time through the plandemic an are now been terminated because then didnt take the jab.

Dirty rotten b*****ds,coming to a place near you soon

11th of November they have been given at the care facility the wife work's at they have already been advertising for care staff to replace the few who have refused to be vaccinated. 

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

11th of November they have been given at the care facility the wife work's at they have already been advertising for care staff to replace the few who have refused to be vaccinated. 

Just heard on radio Gloucester, they have given a deadline for care staff to be vaccinated and they now have a shortage of staff, I hope the entire corrupt system implodes, forcing people to inject themselves to keep a job is absolutely shocking and even those that agree with having the jab should also agree with freedom of choice, hope the lawsuits begin on the 12th of November 😡😡😡

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm not ok implying anything Voon but it's an odd feature on the THL that you can 'quote' someones post and then add additional information...then post it again... giving the impression that they must of posted what was quoted, when in fact it's been added by someone else. 

Anyway...

I’m also not implying anything either……just behind these stats, they are people who have lost loved  ones that have gone too soon….these seems to get lost in the bickering of the vaccinate and the don’t vaccinate camp….So I throw things up to stimulate debate and thoughts…..it’s a free world and everyone has a choice, as Greyman wisely stated…..that’s what defines humanity or inhumanity…..best of luck with the vaccine….

Met with a vaccine company yesterday on tying in products with them….

technology in Vaccines is seriously advanced at a immunological level…Blocking receptors that hide cancer cells in the body…..Serious Mind Boggling stuff worth Multi Billions of business a year…

Preventative therapy is the holy grail….

It's a funny old virus this thing, the cousins bloke is improving with his breathing and his lung function (even though they don't know about any long term damage.) But yesterday he had a scan and they've found his liver isn't functioning properly, that will explain the jaundice on his hands. 

One thing is clear with this horrible b*****d, if it hits you hard it's not just a case of surviving it, it's hoping that you come away with your health intact. 

• Like 1

Geert van DerBosche seems to have been right.he said if wee vaccinate during a pandemic it's going to create variants,an be worse off.

Think about this,are the vaccinated the super spreaders?

If the vax lowers the symptoms,then the vaccinated could have the virus an not know therefore unwillingly spreading g it,whereas an unvaccinated show symptoms possibly an stay out of the way,quarantine?

Another thing,about this mareks virus,when chickens get vaccinated they not aloud near unvaccinated chickens?

Incase the vaccinated chickens shed the virus onto the unvaccinated?

Is there much difference between humans shedding it an chickens?

Heres a question anyone can answer,why haven't measles mumps rubella meningitis have no variants?

1 hour ago, VOON said:

technology in Vaccines is seriously advanced at a immunological level…Blocking receptors that hide cancer cells in the body…..Serious Mind Boggling stuff worth Multi Billions of business a year…

Explains many of your posts 💴💴💴💴💴🤔

1 hour ago, VOON said:

I hear what you're saying but, something about that just doesn't sit right with me - I know that things advance but, I fear that one day, all of this meddling will go a step too far and come crashing down around us with irreversible consequences. 

At the moment, I'm of the mindset that we actually need to be looking back at a time when populations were healthier - when they ate better and moved more. When some of their minds weren't warped by crap social media and, they weren't made lazy by an instant lifestyle that gives everything on tap.

I've said it before on here - I think the world would be a better place if all of the lights went out and we had to revert to a simpler way of living for a while.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I hear what you're saying but, something about that just doesn't sit right with me - I know that things advance but, I fear that one day, all of this meddling will go a step too far and come crashing down around us with irreversible consequences. 

At the moment, I'm of the mindset that we actually need to be looking back at a time when populations were healthier - when they ate better and moved more. When some of their minds weren't warped by crap social media and, they weren't made lazy by an instant lifestyle that gives everything on tap.

I've said it before on here - I think the world would be a better place if all of the lights went out and we had to revert to a simpler way of living for a while.

Amen to that 👍👍👍👍

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's not the doctors or medical sciences fault though mate, doctors makes it known that eating shite and being obese is bad for you. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's not the doctors or medical sciences fault though mate, doctors makes it known that eating shite and being obese is bad for you. 

Yes, I get that mate - I'm saying it's a kind of double edged sword.

......... The scientific advancements and, the unhealthy lifestyles - both are on the increase and, I think, both are something that needs to be kept a very close eye on.

Just now, Greb147 said:

They are also sales men for the pharmaceutical company’s and can’t wait to stick you on a pill for life, diabetes type two is caused by a fat lazy lifestyle, doctors don’t tell them to get off there fat arses and do some exercise and eat healthy they Just prescribe a pill for life instead, even changed the way diabetes is recorded to include more people in the program, that’s just one example of money over riding what’s best for people, 👍👍

• Like 2