Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

How many others are like you, a lot I bet, what’s craic with travel now, iv never even looked into it as no intention to do it, is it on the horizon? Ain’t others going places? Sad you can’t go see family an I hope you do soon mate 👍

Still can't go to America even if you've had 3 jabs. We've only had 1 and we won't be getting any more. 

No idea about travel to the rest of the world as they change their minds every day. It's bollocks. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How many others are like you, a lot I bet, what’s craic with travel now, iv never even looked into it as no intention to do it, is it on the horizon? Ain’t others going places? Sad you can’t go see family an I hope you do soon mate 👍

You can now go to Portugal un jabbed mate and no doubt the rest will follow as they loose money, money will always be the deciding factor and that’s why it’s such a shame the population can’t show a united front or we would control the government which is why they have to keep us bickering over nothing all the time 👍👍

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, VOON said:

The data suggests a waning of efficacy after 5 months, in people double jabbed……..it’s on booster 3…..it’s not the flu…..flu season is how long, Francis?

I'm not sure voon,is the flu not yearly too.

Heres the thing,the old style vaccines dont need no boosters,to me it seems the old style is way more effective than the mrna considering you dont need boosters?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

You can now go to Portugal un jabbed mate and no doubt the rest will follow as they loose money, money will always be the deciding factor and that’s why it’s such a shame the population can’t show a united front or we would control the government which is why they have to keep us bickering over nothing all the time 👍👍

You can go without being jabbed, but you have to pay fortunes for PCR tests before you go and possibly (I haven't checked) when you come back. 

4 minutes ago, walshie said:

Still can't go to America even if you've had 3 jabs. We've only had 1 and we won't be getting any more. 

No idea about travel to the rest of the world as they change their minds every day. It's bollocks. 

Fly to Portugal and go to the states via Lisbon. Get a PCR test (even citizens have to get one to re-enter) in the airport before flying and you should be fine.

The mrs works in Travel for the US and Canada and she has shed loads of clients travelling from there to europe, north Africa etc and back again ;)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fly to Portugal and go to the states via Lisbon. Get a PCR test (even citizens have to get one to re-enter) in the airport before flying and you should be fine.

The mrs works in Travel for the US and Canada and she has shed loads of clients travelling from there to europe, north Africa etc and back again ;)

I'll have to look into that, but the UK Gov website says this:

It is not possible for most British nationals to enter the USA if they have been in the UK, Ireland, Schengen zone, Iran, Brazil, China, South Africa or India within the previous 14 days. 

Quarantine requirements

For international arrivals, the CDC requires that unvaccinated passengers are tested within 3 to 5 days after travel and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel. 

2 hours ago, king said:

Big cat by feck 😅 you got more chance of spotting Lord lucan on the piss in Rhyl...

There is actually more hard evidence of big cats in the uk than there is of you having ever flown a hang glider or having lived on top of Salisbury hill but it’s never stopped you repeating the same lies mate, just get over the fact I have a life and actually get outside doing real stuff, we’re as you hide indoors getting high on crusty gusset fumes and hallucinating over the things you will never achieve, but at least you have some top mates in greb and south ham 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, walshie said:

You can go without being jabbed, but you have to pay fortunes for PCR tests before you go and possibly (I haven't checked) when you come back. 

My unvaxxed son returned from Spain the other week had to do 4 pcr tests but got them cheap online for about £80 for 2 so not to bad if your desperate to get away mate 👍👍

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm not sure voon,is the flu not yearly too.

Heres the thing,the old style vaccines dont need no boosters,to me it seems the old style is way more effective than the mrna considering you dont need boosters?

Old type vaccines for flu covered around 50 percent of flu viruses, if I remember correctly….most grown in Hens eggs….however no  Flu vaccine is safe or tested, there are manufactured each year in advance as a trial and hope for the best…..Science could now be updated….it’s ten years since I looked at this for me aul gran…..

have a google…..MRNA vaccines will proliferate now based on the success of the Covid vac…..looking at applications into cancer patients….easy one for big pharma….end of life therapy….

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is actually more hard evidence of big cats in the uk than there is of you having ever flown a hang glider or having lived on top of Salisbury hill but it’s never stopped you repeating the same lies mate, just get over the fact I have a life and actually get outside doing real stuff, we’re as you hide indoors getting high on crusty gusset fumes and hallucinating over the things you will never achieve, but at least you have some top mates in greb and south ham 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕 

Crusty gusset fumes pmsl. I won't be able to look owd Agnes in the face again we out cracking up 😂 

On 05/09/2021 at 19:27, Greb147 said:

My cousins got it along with her fella and their two kids, he hasn't had any vaccines and it's knocked him for six. 

He's still saying he won't have the vaccine like but my cousin said some of the symptoms he's having are weird as fcuk. 

The latest one is corpse hand, they have turned a very strange colour, like those of a dead person's. 

I just asked her how long as he been dead. 😂

received_125738769705583.jpeg

It's not looking good atm for my cousins fella, he took a turn for the worst over the last couple of days and was admitted to hospital yesterday. 

Poor bloke now has pneumonia. 

His oxygen levels were in the 80's whilst he was at rest so he's been put on oxygen and  steroids. 

Just spoken to my cousin and they've said his blood isn't taking in the oxygen, they are now transferring him to intensive care and putting him on CPAP, a type of non-evasive ventilator. If he doesn't buck up they've told him he will have to go in an induced coma. 

The lad is only 30, hope for their kids sake he gets better. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Sad 3
47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

More hard evidence...😅😅😅

• Like 1

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old. 

She has had stomach issues for a few years. Before lockdown she was due to go for scans. Obviously it was all put on hold. 

A month or so ago she was rushed into hospital with pains and they found this blockage was a cancerous tumour. 

How long has this covid bollocks been going on? 2 years? Would that 2 years head start on finding the tumour have saved her? Who knows. But now I'm sat with a man who's wife is dying and a little boy is coming to terms with his mum not being around for long. 

Your all still arguing about covid and the vaccine 😂. What about the 10 million routine cancer screenings that have been missed, plus the ones like I've described above. Fckin vaccine and covid is the least of what's coming. Hundreds of thousands, millions in fact if migrants being squeezed into an island with a crumbling health service and a housing crisis 😂

Jobs fcked and we ain't seen the half of it yet. 

• Like 13
33 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old. 

She has had stomach issues for a few years. Before lockdown she was due to go for scans. Obviously it was all put on hold. 

A month or so ago she was rushed into hospital with pains and they found this blockage was a cancerous tumour. 

How long has this covid bollocks been going on? 2 years? Would that 2 years head start on finding the tumour have saved her? Who knows. But now I'm sat with a man who's wife is dying and a little boy is coming to terms with his mum not being around for long. 

Your all still arguing about covid and the vaccine 😂. What about the 10 million routine cancer screenings that have been missed, plus the ones like I've described above. Fckin vaccine and covid is the least of what's coming. Hundreds of thousands, millions in fact if migrants being squeezed into an island with a crumbling health service and a housing crisis 😂

Jobs fcked and we ain't seen the half of it yet. 

My mother in law the same mate, 2 years of missed appointments now told stage 4 lung cancer in both lungs✌️As you say 1 of 1000s 😞

Real sad hearing these posts but let’s not be too quick to blame a virus for it. Similar thing happened to my ma, for 2 n‘ half years, an this was all pre covid, the nhs was found wanting way before covid showed everybody the chinks in its armour ☹️

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 5