Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

No, food is definitely not our enemy.

You really believe that?

There is a vast chasm between food and nutrition.

Edited by ChrisJones
Additional

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

exactly but one of the biggest issues is people leaving out vital info or using incorrect figures, socks is one of the worse for it in fact

Everything I’ve laid out has been backed up with evidence that I’ve put up here scroll back and check. 

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I'd agree with that but I'm leaning more towards collective incompetence than the new world order.

Basically, nobody has a f*ck*ng clue what to do, and are making it up as they go along.

Not according to Australia …….

5 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

but over 80% of the population aged over 12 have been vaccinated, which is a vital part of information you missed 

I didn’t miss it chid had already said that … you seem to have a little thing for me with trying to catch me out putting your silly little laughing faces up of your really that interested in me send me a postcode of where to meet you … unlike max I will definitely turn up for a chat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, socks said:

Not according to Australia …….

Australia failed as a society the moment it deployed soldiers to enforce lockdown measures. Whatever comes out of the other side will be much different to what went into it. This is something you've had significant experience with.

The fact that their population overwhelmingly supports the measure is telling in itself. If you have a web search and look at the government response to the lockdownunder you'll see more incompetence than new world order.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, socks said:

I didn’t miss it chid had already said that … you seem to have a little thing for me with trying to catch me out putting your silly little laughing faces up of your really that interested in me send me a postcode of where to meet you … unlike max I will definitely turn up for a chat. 

Hang on chaps let me go get a bag of popcorn 🍿 

7 minutes ago, socks said:

iv got no interest in offliners, past that stage of my life. i dont need to try and catch you out, you keep miss representing info. its as simple as that

edited - chid said it after you had missed it 

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

iv got no interest in offliners, past that stage of my life. i dont need to try and catch you out, you keep miss representing info. its as simple as that

I’m not interested in an offliner as you put it but I’m getting bored of your childish little snipes and digs like you did with max so maybe you would be better off  ignoring me  because unlike max if you send me a postcode I will turn up …

• Like 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

I’m not interested in an offliner as you put it but I’m getting bored of your childish little snipes and digs like you did with max so maybe you would be better off  ignoring me  because unlike max if you send me a postcode I will turn up …

were is max socks? hope hes well 

5 hours ago, Francie said:

60 percent of the hospitalized in eire are double jabbed that equates to 180 people.

Has there been any proper testing to see if the spike protein has been destroyed after been jabbed?

They say it bes broken down an destroyed shortly after,couple of weeks maybe.

But what if it doesnt an keeps producing,maybe that's why double jabbed kept been reinforced?

Over 80% of Adults are jabbed now so you would expect it higher.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, socks said:

hang on, you do exactly the same with my posts and ive got no interest in sending you f**k all, like i said ive gone past that shit in my life