Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

They would knock on my Mrs cell door, open it, slide the tray in and slam the door shut 😳. She didn't have a TV in there or a radio. Scary times

Its fcukin crazy Dido, my mother lived another 3 months after getting out of hospital but she wouldn't of lasted another week if we hadn't of got her out, she got to die with dignity at home with her family around her but I dread to think of how many poor souls were never allowed the same dignity and simply left to fester and waste away in hospital. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Its fcukin crazy Dido, my mother lived another 3 months after getting out of hospital but she wouldn't of lasted another week if we hadn't of got her out, she got to die with dignity at home with her family around her but I dread to think of how many poor souls were never allowed the same dignity and simply left to fester and waste away in hospital. 

Shocking an it seems there a hell of a lot of families with the same horror story to tell ☹️

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I'm sorry to hear of you loosing your mother pal. It leaves a big hole in your life. 👍

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I know exactly what she went through. I've always said I would never put a complaint in because they are over worked and just humans doing their best, mistakes happen. 

We have a complaint in now with about 20 incidents, ranging from neglect to foreign doctors who should never of been practicing to absolutely evil neglect. 

The Mrs is actually doing fine now, it was a load of simple issues all at the same time that made it complicated, from asthma to thyroid....all under control and feeling lucky. 👍👍👍🍀

The worst of it is that the NHS could be outstanding, the idea behind it is a crowning glory of Britishness…..proper healthcare for all regardless of status or bank account.

However, it’s been completely hijacked by a load of lefty prats and they have convinced themselves that shit is all they can serve up because the “nasty Torys” ain’t giving them even more money

Nothing is ever their fault, it’s always someone’s else’s fault……sounds f***ing familiar dont it ! 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Then you can spend the rest of the time hoping you ain’t one of the people it randomly kills and leave them fatherless ! 
f**k sake, stuff like that breaks me ! 

I agree with you mate just donated a few quid to one of them go fund me for a young woman who worked with the mates wife at a travel agent's in Barnsley who wouldn't have the jab and ended up dead due to covid and leaving 3 young kids motherless.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The worst of it is that the NHS could be outstanding, the idea behind it is a crowning glory of Britishness…..proper healthcare for all regardless of status or bank account.

However, it’s been completely hijacked by a load of lefty prats and they have convinced themselves that shit is all they can serve up because the “nasty Torys” ain’t giving them even more money

Nothing is ever their fault, it’s always someone’s else’s fault……sounds f***ing familiar dont it ! 

Let's hope the  NI hike covers the costs seeing as though the £350 million a week Brexit savings aren't improving things. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Let's hope the  NI hike covers the costs seeing as though the £350 million a week Brexit savings aren't improving things. 

It won't even cover dental treatment for these Afghans let alone the elderly social care the cnuts haven't paid into. 

Buy guns and gold and get private medical insurance. 

Just my take on it 🙄

Edited by DIDO.1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

It won't even cover dental treatment for these Afghans let alone the elderly social care the cnuts haven't paid into. 

Buy guns and gold and get private medical insurance. 

Just my take on it 🙄

Fcuk me have they all get a full set of gold gnashers? 😂

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It won’t mate, nothing would ever be enough, that’s how it works.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, socks said:

Denmark have stopped all covid restrictions, have called an end to the pandemic and have gone back to a normal life ……..

After over 80% of the population aged over 12 have been vaccinated 

• Like 2

60 percent of the hospitalized in eire are double jabbed that equates to 180 people.

Has there been any proper testing to see if the spike protein has been destroyed after been jabbed?

They say it bes broken down an destroyed shortly after,couple of weeks maybe.

But what if it doesnt an keeps producing,maybe that's why double jabbed kept been reinforced?

11 minutes ago, Chid said:

After over 80% of the population aged over 12 have been vaccinated 

Only half the population are FULLY vaccinated …….