Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

We was on about masks and how they’ve been worn for over a year when there as much use as a bull x without a Subaru 😂 👍

Not everywhere is slop 😉 and not all bull xs are point and slip  and  worked out of a motor 😉 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

Day after day week after week month after month I I've Been following this topic  I darent quote some of you as motherfucker says  I'm already covered in excrement 😂 so I don't wanna piss missen as well but the only time I wear a mask these days is when I come on here to mask the stench of utter bullshit  yes otherwise out in the fresh air no mask  😂 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This dr faucci should be arrested immediately for aiding an abetting an funding gain of function in the wuhan lab,actively manipulating animal viruses to make them more deadly to man.

Come on people these scientists are responsible for the death of all covid patients,but people dont even bat an eyelid.

I repeat faucci an his cronies knew excatly what they were funding,an lies to everyone from the start,only to be caught out lying.

Wee reap what we sow

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Why you tagged me? 

Plenty of videos and reports that show masks work aswell, you'll find any answer you want if you look hard enough

Thats why you use common sense mate 👍 

A paper mask is nonsense that why there is air fed masks lol

Lads, now you are on a roll, find out and get angry about other stuff…..like:

how many litres of water it takes to make a beef burger

How markets create and then trade debt

Whos funding your local controlling political party with donations and does that link to what’s happening in your area

What changed in your household spending in the last 50 years?

Why do two of you now have to work ? 

How has that affected our younger generations ? 

Does you local area feel better or worse and why ?

Why is there an unspoken about TB epidemic in inner cities ? 

Is there really a housing crisis or is it another type of crisis ?

Who is making policy for the government in the issues that you are taking a kicking every single day about ?

How far back has this been going on ? 

Inform yourself with the same passion you have shown about this particular subject.

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Not everywhere is slop 😉 and not all bull xs are point and slip  and  worked out of a motor 😉 

Easier and quicker to  just to hit them down with the scooby ,don't need aIMG-20170710-WA0010.jpg.23bdb642850b194f83cf6b19d588ab8a.jpg dog🤣😉👍IMG-20170710-WA0013.jpg.0e76c05503bc8ff292c3cf78f2c9ca29.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

how many litres of water it takes to make a beef burger

I get your point, there are endless issues happening in the world that warrant concern and research, but just like anything in life there are priorities. If people get pissed off listening and talking about what is likely a medical tyranny taking place right now there's nothing worth talking about. Nothing pisses people off more than the truth.....and it should piss you off!

Water in burgers? No comment

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Ffs Francie talk. About being a drama queen there's a big wide world out there get yourself out mate there's bugger all you can do as an individual about the state of the world is there  

Keith theres no drama,its people lives were talking about here mate,you've had yours,I haven't,an neither have my children.

These physics who are supposed to be in control are working actively against us an have alot of blood on there hands.

My children's future is important mate.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I get your point, there are endless issues happening in the world that warrant concern and research, but just like anything in life there are priorities. If people get pissed off listening and talking about what is likely a medical tyranny taking place right now there's nothing worth talking about. Nothing pisses people off more than the truth.....and it should piss you off!

Water in burgers? No comment

My point is with the burgers, next time you see a water aid advert or are being lectured by your MP about water shortages in the world think about how it takes 600 + litres of water to make the beef burger your big corporation is selling (no doubt with generous tax and private donations to said governments !) 

Edited to add:

Sorry, my mistake, I just double checked……it’s nearly 3000 litres !

Couldnt remember off the top of my head 👍

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

My point is with the burgers, next time you see a water aid advert or are being lectured by your MP about water shortages in the world think about how it takes 600 + litres of water to make the beef burger your big corporation is selling (no doubt with generous tax and private donations to said governments !) 

I get your point mate, but what can be done about that? We have no control over other people's actions only our own. 

The water shortage debate is a classic example of utter bullshit imo. Whenever I hear the call for donations to Africa and a hose pipe band, I just remind myself of the planet we live on and yes....there's plenty of water....and that's the real problem 👍

Screenshot_20210804-114130~2.png

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I get your point mate, but what can be done about that? We have no control over other people's actions only our own. 

The water shortage debate is a classic example of utter bullshit imo. Whenever I hear the call for donations to Africa and a hose pipe band, I just remind myself of the planet we live on and yes....there's plenty of water....and that's the real problem 👍

Screenshot_20210804-114130~2.png

I have maintained all along that we feel powerless but we are not…..not totally anyway.

I think that the simplest thing we can legally do (which let’s face it, nobody wants to do anything that isn’t, we ain’t savages) is start to vote for party’s other than the big, main controlling party’s and bit by bit remove their mandate and their voter base.

The other people won’t be perfect, they may be worse, but it won’t be “them”…….sacrifice short term gain and comfort to create space for something and someone better ? 
It’s just a theory…..

• Like 1