Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

Middle age spread   beer belly most men are proud of there rops hanging over top of there trousers disgusting I say no need for it exercise is the thing I used to run up n downstairs to keep me in shape but there aren't any here so I use the lift. Eh 😂 getton we it 

22 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

What about your middle age spread?

That's a polite way of saying Tomos a fat fooker. 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

No,not him ,there was this guy

WWW.BBC.COM

Controversy continues over the 2003 death of Dr David Kelly, who was thrust into the media spotlight amid a row...

and the poofer mi5 agent inside a suitcase😬...my mate mentioned that McAfee guy last night,can't say I've bothered to read up on it....all the media outlets are full of shit ...I get my news these days from the THL 🤣👍

Poor Dr Kelly, he really didn't realise what he was involved in. McAfee is an interesting one, worth youtubing him and seeing just how pro privacy he was and anti big tech. He had to go👍

53 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I worked with a company in a very particular type of IT/project management consulting and we flat right out refused to work with any company like Monsanto and even with Monsanto. Turned down a lot of money.

Good for you, companies like that are literally murdering the earth mate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Poor Dr Kelly, he really didn't realise what he was involved in. McAfee is an interesting one, worth youtubing him and seeing just how pro privacy he was and anti big tech. He had to go👍

I'm ok thanks...the more I read into things...the more it frustrates me...cooks my head... more than any 🍄trip👍

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Good for you, companies like that are literally murdering the earth mate.

Wasn't me lol

I would've took their money and not batted an eylid, walked away with a lump but.... I've always listened to people and formed my own opinions. So when I was all excited, I've got this deal blah blah and the team said no and explained to me why. I said, I'm off to learn for myself. I ended up agreeing with them!

Dirty dirty business!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Name of the doctor on the last comment............😉

Eh? She's a Twitter user sending her condolences to the lass who's just lost her brother to the virus pal.

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Wasn't me lol

I would've took their money and not batted an eylid, walked away with a lump but.... I've always listened to people and formed my own opinions. So when I was all excited, I've got this deal blah blah and the team said no and explained to me why. I said, I'm off to learn for myself. I ended up agreeing with them!

Dirty dirty business!

When you understand what the stuff these people make does not only to human beings but to eco systems and the very soil we need to survive it really brings home how shite industrial agriculture is as a rule.

it’s what makes Sandies lame and extremely uneducated attempt at saying “well, it’s OK” as ludicrous as it is……

Just now, Greb147 said:

Eh? She's a Twitter user sending her condolences to the lass who's just lost her brother to the virus pal.

If it is true, then she lost her brother to a ventilator, not Covid. If they put you on a ventilator, your dead.

That's been proven time and time again, especially in New York last year, when people who weren't even tested were put on the same wards as those that were on ventilators. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't talk wet man.

Jenny on Facebook said it so it must be true, ffs give your head a shake, it’s exactly what you accuse the anti  vax members of getting there facts from, 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha 2