Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

What do you use on your soil wilf?

Would it be sustainable to get a couple of meat cows rear them for the pot on my own wee patch?

What's the minimum size two cows would need to graze?

I use manure and a mixed sword made up of all different plants…..that’s it.

You need a herd number mate but let’s say you had one, you would want a fairly decent few acres….others will know better than me but you may get away with 4 if you just grazed over the summer and didn’t want some massive 1 ton beef animals at the end.

For personal use, the most cost effective way for us was to buy a couple of bull calf’s from the dairymen…..you can pick them up for buttons, think my last ones were €50 each ? 
Gave them some milk replacer then just turned them out on grass until October then killed them for veal at around 10 months old.

Filled the freezers with veal for over a year for €320 including killing and butchering.

We are a family of 6.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, big sid said:

wilf you seem to  be a clued up kinda a guy so tell me will joe hart be a success at celtic.

As it stands, Jesus Christ himself couldn’t come up with a miracle at Celtic ! Lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

You need a herd number mate but let’s say you had one, you would want a fairly decent few acres….others will know better than me but you may get away with 4 if you just grazed over the summer and didn’t want some massive 1 ton beef animals at the end.

For personal use, the most cost effective way for us was to buy a couple of bull calf’s from the dairymen…..you can pick them up for buttons, think my last ones were €50 each ? 
Gave them some milk replacer then just turned them out on grass until October then killed them for veal at around 10 months old.

Filled the freezers with veal for over a year for €320 including killing and butchering.

We are a family of 6.

Thank you wilf 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

We are a family of 6.

Sounds the business mate, great effort 👍

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Of course it's TRUE mate,its all there,ffs Hancock sent them back knowing full well there had covid,what kind of scumbag does that.

This is the actual oral minutes of a meeting last year with Hancock and his cronies. 100% genuine, you can download it from the government website 👍 

And he resigned over another woman.....sure!lol

Screenshot_20210803-175919~2.png

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

How did that spook who supposedly committed suicide, end up dead in a zipped up holdall? Think one of the scientists well up on the mad cow thing died a bit suss ,loads goes on ,the Russians come over here a do it with a nerve agent ,goes on all the time 

Cut his own wrists and stuffed himself inside a suitcase 🤔 yeh right🤭...one big scam.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Was that the McAfee guy dan?

Some mi6 spook I think, no big shot ,might of been gay ,can't remember the whole load of corrupt shit that went on  with it ,like to see his next of kins bank accounts??? 

5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Some mi6 spook I think, no big shot ,might of been gay ,can't remember the whole load of corrupt shit that went on  with it ,like to see his next of kins bank accounts??? 

Live by the sword ye die by the sword mate,dodgy shit walt

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The theory of Evolution can't be defended, because it's a 'theory.' 

WWW.LIVESCIENCE.COM

A scientific theory is based on careful examination of facts. It is much different from the non-scientific use of the word.

Ps

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Francie said:

Was that the McAfee guy dan?

No,not him ,there was this guy

WWW.BBC.COM

Controversy continues over the 2003 death of Dr David Kelly, who was thrust into the media spotlight amid a row...

and the poofer mi5 agent inside a suitcase😬...my mate mentioned that McAfee guy last night,can't say I've bothered to read up on it....all the media outlets are full of shit ...I get my news these days from the THL 🤣👍

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Francie said:

I remember reading the stuff Monsanto was at 15 year ago wilf.

I worked with a company in a very particular type of IT/project management consulting and we flat right out refused to work with any company like Monsanto and even with Monsanto. Turned down a lot of money.

10 hours ago, TOMO said:

are you asking what dose?

if you are 4000 iu of vit d3....and 100 iu of vit k...i bought one with both included

I have all the VitD I need, outside my house 😁 I get it from a big ball of nuclear energy in the sky 😂

• Thanks 2