Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Global warming 😂 😂 Sandy your on the wind up 😂 

The state of soil health is a much, much bigger problem and can be attributed without doubt directly to man.

He is way beyond his pay grade on this one I’m afraid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

The state of soil health is a much, much bigger problem and can be attributed without doubt directly to man.

He is way beyond his pay grade on this one I’m afraid.

Is the soil depleted that bad wilf?

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Ahh, but where do you go about buying “real food” and do most households have the budget ? 

“Real food” has been marketed as almost a luxury product, most people won’t buy an “organic certified” or in our language “normal” chicken for £10 or £15 when you can buy mass produced government chicken for £4 ! 

Real food got done away with in favour of chemically enhanced subsidised shit because they wanted to take as much of that 50% of household budget we used to spend on food and turn it into tax revenue, now that household budget for food is 10% and we are all controlled (farmers includes) by the 40% they managed to nick. 

It’s easy to talk about real food, but the reality of making that work most ordinary family’s can’t manage……they don’t even have time to shop for it and cook it, hence high streets full of take a ways.

As I have said all along, COVID is not “the thing”……there’s been many things all the way along for 70 years ;) 

I agree with you mate, it's not easy and extremely difficult, but not impossible. Folk having no time...is a choice in the end...like living in an area you hate, stay or leave, easy decision? No. Impossible? No.

I personally stopped eating chicken completely now, for me it's a waste of money, see no benefit in it. Mince, steak, eggs and sardines is basically what I consume protein wise, with oats, rice, leafy greens and peas. Pretty cheap really 👍

I agree that Covid is not the only thing, but it's the icing on the cake at this point in time. Major milestone for globalism and marks a turning point for humanity.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1

I see Wayne Smith the fella who was about to blow the lid on Hancock and his medazolim scam...has just suddenly turned up dead..he was alive and well 4 days ago and about to do a big tell all... 🙄 Nothing to see here move along.

23 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I see Wayne Smith the fella who was about to blow the lid on Hancock and his medazolim scam...has just suddenly turned up dead..he was alive and well 4 days ago and about to do a big tell all... 🙄 Nothing to see here move along.

Amazing. 

So the claim that many made last year that 'their killing people in the old folks homes' was true. Death cult this Government.

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Amazing. 

So the claim that many made last year that 'their killing people in the old folks homes' was true. Death cult this Government.

Of course it's TRUE mate,its all there,ffs Hancock sent them back knowing full well there had covid,what kind of scumbag does that.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Yes ! 

What do you use on your soil wilf?

Would it be sustainable to get a couple of meat cows rear them for the pot on my own wee patch?

What's the minimum size two cows would need to graze?

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Who's Wayne Smith stop?

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who's Wayne Smith stop?

Just read there that wayne was tirelessly campaigning to find out the truth about his father getting poisoned with that midozlan,coincidence,I think not?

13 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

You think they have hitmen to silence these folk mate ?

It was Diana’s chauffeur, in the study with a Candlestick around 8 o’clock 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

You think they have hitmen to silence these folk mate ?

In all honesty I do mate,hes not the first to be silenced,theres a long list.

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

In all honesty I do mate,hes not the first to be silenced,theres a long list.

How did that spook who supposedly committed suicide, end up dead in a zipped up holdall? Think one of the scientists well up on the mad cow thing died a bit suss ,loads goes on ,the Russians come over here a do it with a nerve agent ,goes on all the time 

• Like 2