Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

From reading your link within the concept of it being a herbicide, ie designed to kill, its relatively safe for humans.

Yeah?,  you eat it ! Lol 😂 

Investigate more the effect it has in soil health…..without healthy soil, we are all dead !

Edited by WILF

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Yeah, you eat it ! Lol 😂 

We all eat it, within the context of traces in food, but as with all things the poison is in the dose.

Its been massively studied, and massively vilified, and one would think that if it was a real threat then the links would be obvious but they're not. No herbicide is going to be completely safe but as far as they go its one of the safer ones.

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

We all eat it, within the context of traces in food, but as with all things the poison is in the dose.

Its been massively studied, and massively vilified, and one would think that if it was a real threat then the links would be obvious but they're not. No herbicide is going to be completely safe but as far as they go its one of the safer ones.

With all due respect mate, you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Francie said:

See that's what's gripping me an folk don't seem to be getting it,or just ignore it.

They say they believe in evoloution,theres no God blah blah but on the other hand go completely against evoloution haha by promoting vaccination an stuff,it goes completely against the fairytale of evoloution imo,I mentioned it the other day but was ignored,fair enough.

You misunderstand science, evolution isn't about belief its about evidence. But accepting the evidence of evolution does not mean one must except its effects any more than one knows the sun can cause sunburn so not using suntan lotion. In fact evolution is the very reason we strive to survive.

Who we let live and die is a moral judgement, unfortunately all to often based on financial considerations..

For years nationalists like me have been saying “watch out, these people are hijacking your life” and we were written off as “oh, he just don’t like black men”………nah……we understood it was all about something bigger.

The hijacking of a nation, a people, a culture, a society, your life !

We have been systematically stripped of everything, even down to the food we eat and now they are finding more things by way of your health to bully you with……..this isn’t news !

It isn’t even old news, it’s been happening for years……everything is connected, everything matters.

The thing you don’t give a shit about today is the same thing that’s coming after you tomorrow in some other guise.

By all means, please……please, please, please make a fuss……just don’t make it all about COVID, it’s not the only game in town ! 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

With all due respect mate, you have no idea what you are talking about.

LOL no but I'm good at evaluating evidence rather than following the hype and i've had an interest in this subject for a number of years so have read a little.

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

A jury has awarded a man $289 million for allegedly contracting cancer from exposure to Roundup, but the science is not on their side.
SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

A federal district court permanently enjoined California from requiring a cancer warning for glyphosate on First Amendment grounds. The battle between the law and...

No herbicide will be without risks so its a balance of risk/ benefit as with most things.

Edited by sandymere
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

You misunderstand science, evolution isn't about belief its about evidence. But accepting the evidence of evolution does not mean one must except its effects any more than one knows the sun can cause sunburn so not using suntan lotion. In fact evolution is the very reason we strive to survive.

Who we let live and die is a moral judgement, unfortunately all to often based on financial considerations..

Like all things, evidence is in the eye of the beholder…….I see evidence for intelligent design in everything but you don’t .

I refuse to believe that things as complicated as all the life forms and eco systems in this planet are just the result of various random happy accidents.

But anyway, been down this path before 👍

• Like 1
Just now, sandymere said:

LOL no but I'm good at evaluating evidence rather than following the hype.

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

A federal district court permanently enjoined California from requiring a cancer warning for glyphosate on First Amendment grounds. The battle between the law and...

No herbicide will be without risks so its a balance of risk/ benefit as with most things.

Who’s benefitting ?……that’s always the question ;) 

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

LOL no but I'm good at evaluating evidence rather than following the hype.

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Says the man getting the jab that don’t work 😂 get ready for your 10 jabs a year 😂 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

For years nationalists like me have been saying “watch out, these people are hijacking your life” and we were written off as “oh, he just don’t like black men”………nah……we understood it was all about something bigger.

The hijacking of a nation, a people, a culture, a society, your life !

We have been systematically stripped of everything, even down to the food we eat and now they are finding more things by way of your health to bully you with……..this isn’t news !

It isn’t even old news, it’s been happening for years……everything is connected, everything matters.

The thing you don’t give a shit about today is the same thing that’s coming after you tomorrow in some other guise.

By all means, please……please, please, please make a fuss……just don’t make it all about COVID, it’s not the only game in town ! 

feck me you getting worried about lots of stuff...................... the list seems to be getting longer.................

personally global warming would be top of my list and  " black men" wouldn't even feature. If herbicides and GMs can increase agricultural production and so reduce  our onward destruction of the environment such as rain forests etc then lets get.

The whole organic principle is flawed to a degree.

WWW.ZMESCIENCE.COM

Sorry to burst your bubble. Organic farming is actually just as nutritious and damaging to the environment as regular agriculture.

5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

feck me you getting worried about lots of stuff...................... the list seems to be getting longer.................

personally global warming would be top of my list and  " black men" wouldn't even feature. If herbicides and GMs can increase agricultural production and so reduce  our onward destruction of the environment such as rain forests etc then lets get.

WWW.ZMESCIENCE.COM

Sorry to burst your bubble. Organic farming is actually just as nutritious and damaging to the environment as regular agriculture.

Global warming 😂 😂 Sandy your on the wind up 😂 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like all things, evidence is in the eye of the beholder…….I see evidence for intelligent design in everything but you don’t .

I refuse to believe that things as complicated as all the life forms and eco systems in this planet are just the result of various random happy accidents.

But anyway, been down this path before 👍

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/ indeed 👍

16 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I think the main worry if any, is that people go to lengths to defend it? Defending the possible use of deadly poisons in food, herbicides as you have mentioned etc. Now is organic food free of chemicals actually better? Wtf. It's too much.

No truer words than these about the Evolutionist.

'Hates the thought of being accountable to a God.....but always wants to play at being God.'

No thanks.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, sandymere said:

evolution isn't about belief its about evidence. .

Incorrect.

An evolutionist cannot attribute anything to design or intelligence, it's against their belief system. No intelligence is allowed in any conclusion, and it's not through choice but through the doctrine of evolution.

There is nothing in life that can be understood properly without a process, a formula, design features or intelligent planning behind it. 

The theory of Evolution can't be defended, because it's a 'theory.' 

Come on Sandy, explain the Cambrian explosion😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

WWW.ZMESCIENCE.COM

You do realise……you are part of the problem ? 
If you would like me to explain, just ask and I will find time to try and give you the short abbreviated version 👍

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1