Jump to content

Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Anyone on hear since having the jab noticed any difference health wise .

No mate no probs up till now.

Cheers Arry

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Francie said:

Anyone anything to say on this,was shot down as a conspiracy last year?

Bottom line, it doesn't stop infection.

These very small studies are hardly massive evidence compared to the millions of people who have been vaccinated with a treatment that in the great majority of cases does stop infection and in the small number of cases that do get an  infection has a better result then is found in this study plus Ivermectin is not a very nice drug.

Just because something appears to agree with your belief doesn't mean it has value, you need to look a bit deeper.

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Evolutionary biologist turned podcaster Bret Weinstein has promoted the anthelmintic drug ivermectin as a highly effective treatment for COVID-19 based on a...

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

never mind ivermectin....just get your vit d vit c on point fellas....both of which are administered to folk in large doses ...when there admitted to hospital suffering with bad covid

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

by the way ..i told you lot about my work college who had both jabs...then got covid two week ago.....

now theres another ....a chap whos only 30....what a waste of time that jab is

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

by the way ..i told you lot about my work college who had both jabs...then got covid two week ago.....

now theres another ....a chap whos only 30....what a waste of time that jab is

Is it a waste of time tomo,reports coming g out of america are that 70percent of folk who sick with covid now have already been double jabbed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sandymere said:
SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Many people minimize the deaths and damage COVID-19 has wrought on children because it is "worse in adults". While it is true that more adults suffer due to the...

 

You dont want me to believe Israeli double blind test,but you want me to believe your propaganda now about children needing the jab hahaha

Most people that are sick with covid now are the double jabbed.👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

never mind ivermectin....just get your vit d vit c on point fellas....both of which are administered to folk in large doses ...when there admitted to hospital suffering with bad covid

What are you taking for your vit d tomo.

Some folk on here would never mention vitamins an immune system,there scared of it,no rather jab jab jab.

An we have sandy promoting jabbing children now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Francie said:

What are you taking for your vit d tomo.

Some folk on here would never mention vitamins an immune system,there scared of it,no rather jab jab jab.

An we have sandy promoting jabbing children now.

are you asking what dose?

if you are 4000 iu of vit d3....and 100 iu of vit k...i bought one with both included

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TOMO said:

are you asking what dose?

if you are 4000 iu of vit d3....and 100 iu of vit k...i bought one with both included

Yes tomo thanks,I wonder how that stacks up to eating it threw food.

It's interesting that's first thing they do when your taken in hell,hospital I mean.

Vit d is actually a hormone to tomo,cool

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

by the way take it with food in the morning ....cos it does something to the sleep hormone...melatonin which can affect your sleep if you take it at night....

also vit d3 is now concidered a hormone in its own right ...its that important to human health

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yes tomo thanks,I wonder how that stacks up to eating it threw food.

It's interesting that's first thing they do when your taken in hell,hospital I mean.

Vit d is actually a hormone to tomo,cool

do you mean ...can you get enough vit d in food??... i dont think you can....

however from what ive read ...you can get enough from sunlight in summer if your out in the sun with your shirt off for half hour or more if your a white person....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

by the way take it with food in the morning ....cos it does something to the sleep hormone...melatonin which can affect your sleep if you take it at night....

also vit d3 is now concidered a hormone in its own right ...its that important to human health

Thanks tomo,is it synthetic vitamins mate?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...