Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Mate, I’m not doubting you, but I don’t know who payed them blokes to write that article……same as we don’t know who payed who to write any article.

I think that is rather the point you lads have been making yourself is it not ? 
👍

I see your point wilf,on the other hand tho ivermec been tryed an tested on humans from the 70s apparently with great results against river blindness an lot other tropical diseases cant argue with that😉

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

I see your point wilf,on the other hand tho ivermec been tryed an tested on humans from the 70s apparently with great results against river blindness an lot other tropical diseases cant argue with that😉

I’m sure it has mate, but it’s still very, very nasty stuff.

Plus every time I see a coon on the telly they still have about 8 million flys all having a drink out of their peepers ! Lol 😂 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nasty stuff,just aswell I'm not a herbivore wilf😁

They spay it on potato’s prior to harvest to wilt the leaves, they do the same to silage before they feed it to cattle.

Steak, chips and a glass of milk anyone ? Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

They spay it on potato’s prior to harvest to wilt the leaves, they do the same to silage before they feed it to cattle.

Why do they spray it on silage before cattle wilf?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you use it wilf?

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Do you use it wilf?

No mate, I won’t have it near my place.

However, I can’t speak for any silage I have ever had to buy in because that’s out of my control and in all likelihood it has been used for that.

Same for hay or any commercial animal feed.

But no, I don’t use it or any chemical weed killer…..it just kills everything in the soil of any benefit stone dead including earth worms.

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Why do they spray it on silage before cattle wilf?

I believe it’s for the same reason as spuds mate, to wilt the plant which I think starts to concentrate sugars.

Edited by WILF

If you really want to go down a wormhole, let’s talk about flame retardant coatings on your furniture and clothing ?

Benzene in your cleaning products ?

Napthalene ?

Zilmax to make cattle grow faster in the US ? 

Use of antibiotics in your chicken ?…….how do you think they keep 38,000 chickens alive in a dark, airless shed wading about in their own shit for 3 months ? 

In beef in America ?

The list go’s on and on and on and on 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

It’s not used on silage 👍

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

It’s not used on silage 👍

My mistake mate, I know over here TEAGSC sprayed off a field and then grazed dairy cattle on it