Jump to content

Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Dont think with your balls mate lol

A Nigerian doctor misdiagnosed me few months ago,said I torn my ligaments whenever it was two f****d discs,was a woman too lol

She didnt even bother x raying g or nout useless there are

That’s totally standard for the NHS though mate, my daughter had bad foot pain years ago.

She used to play netball and was moaning for a few weeks, I did my normal “Dad of the year” and said “Oh get on with it, stop being a baby”

Anyway, took her for an X Ray up the local hospital and they said “Nothing wrong with her” 

Pain persisted, took her to the private specialist a few weeks later and he just felt her foot and said “Don’t know if I can believe this but I thing she has broken 5 metatarsals !”

Lets MRI and check and sure enough, 5 broken metatarsals and a crack in another bone !! 
 

Poor little cow was in a boot for 6 weeks and there’s me been saying “Stop moaning, just get on with it !” Lol 

But no, totally missed at the NHS ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s totally standard for the NHS though mate, my daughter had bad foot pain years ago.

She used to play netball and was moaning for a few weeks, I did my normal “Dad of the year” and said “Oh get on with it, stop being a baby”

Anyway, took her for an X Ray up the local hospital and they said “Nothing wrong with her” 

Pain persisted, took her to the private specialist a few weeks later and he just felt her foot and said “Don’t know if I can believe this but I thing she has broken 5 metatarsals !”

Lets MRI and check and sure enough, 5 broken metatarsals and a crack in another bone !! 
 

Poor little cow was in a boot for 6 weeks and there’s me been saying “Stop moaning, just get on with it !” Lol 

But no, totally missed at the NHS ! 

Thank God there some thorough docs out there wilf,poor waine

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Francie said:
WWW.JPOST.COM

Double-blind study shows ivermectin reduces disease’s duration and infectiousness • other studies show its...

What have we got her then,another one proved correct for the conspirators 

Anyone anything to say on this,was shot down as a conspiracy last year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Francie said:

Anyone anything to say on this,was shot down as a conspiracy last year?

Thing is mate, that Ivermectin isn’t pretty stuff either…..that shit will kill you if you take enough of it.

Lad up the roads brother committed suicide with it, drunk a bottle of the stuff and it took him a week to die in the hospital with the guts burning out of him !! 
We use it in the cattle, I believe it’s also used for human worm treatments and for knits in kids hair……nasty old gear anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thing is mate, that Ivermectin isn’t pretty stuff either…..that shit will kill you if you take enough of it.

Lad up the roads brother committed suicide with it, drunk a bottle of the stuff and it took him a week to die in the hospital with the guts burning out of him !! 
We use it in the cattle, I believe it’s also used for human worm treatments and for knits in kids hair……nasty old gear anyway.

If put on a pigeons kneck it'll kill a BOP

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk ivermectin 😳 that’s poison ffs I’d rather take me chances with the jab😂

You know yourself mate, 10ml for a cow !…..f***ing thing weighs a ton and a half and you can only use 10 or 20 ml !

Then there’s mandatory withdrawal before that can go in the food chain.

Horrible stuff 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk ivermectin 😳 that’s poison ffs I’d rather take me chances with the jab😂

Lmao... Fella don't get too wrapped up in the bullshit..theres no need to be taking that... Or any of the other very dangerous chemicals that's also in the jab...katch you seem a bit level headed and not easily duped... Do us a favour fella there was a video I asked Francie to post a few days ago called lab rats...it's about 8 minutes long... An animated video ... Have a look and watch to the end..and give me an honest opinion please and same for wilf or any other person 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Thing is mate, that Ivermectin isn’t pretty stuff either…..that shit will kill you if you take enough of it.

Lad up the roads brother committed suicide with it, drunk a bottle of the stuff and it took him a week to die in the hospital with the guts burning out of him !! 
We use it in the cattle, I believe it’s also used for human worm treatments and for knits in kids hair……nasty old gear anyway.

Fair enough wilf but there using it years on humans,tryed an tested,but aye good stuff 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lmao... Fella don't get too wrapped up in the bullshit..theres no need to be taking that... Or any of the other very dangerous chemicals that's also in the jab...katch you seem a bit level headed and not easily duped... Do us a favour fella there was a video I asked Francie to post a few days ago called lab rats...it's about 8 minutes long... An animated video ... Have a look and watch to the end..and give me an honest opinion please and same for wilf or any other person 👍

Mate, I know a fair bit about shit that accumulates in the human body.

My Mrs is very, very well read on the subject and I did likewise in an effort to keep up with an issue that affected her and more widely us.

The amount of chemical nasty shit that has accumulated in a woman’s body (and no doubt it’s the same story for men) by the average age they conceive their first child will literally blow people’s mind ! 
When you read it you wouldn’t believe it possible for us to be alive never mind conceive a healthy child…..the ability of the human body to not only withstand but flourish given all the poison it ingests is without a shadow of doubt, amazing.

It’s gets us in the end, but it’s amazing that we ain’t all dying bags of bones at 23 ! 
Theres absolutely nothing shocking anyone can tell me about the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, cleaning product, cosmetic, clothing or indeed any industry ! 
 

It’s one of the reasons the jab never bothered me that much, over and above the practicality's of having it, I know only too well what we are dealing with all the time…..one more thing ain’t going to be the end of us.
 

This Devine creation called the human body truly is amazing, it wants to live, it’s designed to live and keep living as long as possible.

A little old jab won’t be the end of all the other myriad shit ain’t gone and got hold of you already mate…..think about that next time you wash your hair, spray deodorant or eat a potato ;) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fair enough wilf but there using it years on humans,tryed an tested,but aye good stuff 😉

Have a read of this wilf ivermec is apparently a dicease killer in humans,came from the soil in Japan lol

WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Have a read of this wilf ivermec is apparently a dicease killer in humans,came from the soil in Japan lol

WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating...

 

Mate, I’m not doubting you, but I don’t know who payed them blokes to write that article……same as we don’t know who payed who to write any article.

I think that is rather the point you lads have been making yourself is it not ? 
👍

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had 2 msgs in a week asking me to go get the corvid... in between those... I've had 2 msgs telling me to stay away from health centres, hospitals etc unless absolutely necessary 🙄😂😂😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...