Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hello and good evening everyone   just to inform everyone I'm still alive I've been invited to a card game this evening with some of the residents here but alas I'm unable to attend because like the member off here motherfucker or summat says I'm plastered in excrement waking myself rigid and my clothes are piss stained 😂 

I missed the n out in waking missen daft 😂 

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Great stuff mate, its brilliant isn't it... all the best to your lad I hope he flies mate..

I honestly don't know where its come from with ours, me and my brother aren't stupid but no way are we intellects ...and our wives are hardly brain surgeons..lol

My lad is going into his GCSE year and is very bright, he's doing triple science and his mock marks are all A+... hes not a square either...I mean you'd of got bullied to f**k when we were kids of you were a brain box, yet hes a popular lad (at a house party tonight with a load of lads)... it was only the thd sporty kids who were cool when we were at school

I know mate my daught studied  Anthropology at uni  and is now doing very well for her self  with the skills she learnt in DNA  analysis  but not in the feild of  Anthropology but horticulture, one of her latest projects has she has been involved with the development of a drone that can sniff out diseased trees  so they can  target more accurately those trees that need to be removed rather than taking out the whole lot and she has travelled  to many different countries offering technical support for  various things, she also took 3 months of work with works blessings to go help identify victims of the  grenfell tower disaster, she's quite something in my eyes ,especially as I left school with no exams, infact I was pretty much working from the age of 15 I was never cut out for academia , I always wanted better for them and I've always pushed the importance of education on them and so far they haven't let me down,quite the opposite. 

• Like 4

Well I have just taught my youngest the importance of the film “Roadhouse” and he is now saying random sentences and finishing them unexpectedly with the exclamation “ROADHOUSE!!!” Before administering a surprise blow to his big brother designed to cause maximum pain !…..as you say lads, you can’t put a price on education 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Well I have just taught my youngest the importance of the film “Roadhouse” and he is now saying random sentences and finishing them unexpectedly with the exclamation “ROADHOUSE!!!” Before administering a surprise blow to his big brother designed to cause maximum pain !…..as you say lads, you can’t put a price on education 👍

Plenty get by and many do well with out it ,I don't think it's the be all and end all ,however I do believe it  opens more doors of possibility  for them 👍

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, kanny said:

I know mate my daught studied  Anthropology at uni  and is now doing very well for her self  with the skills she learnt in DNA  analysis  but not in the feild of  Anthropology but horticulture, one of her latest projects has she has been involved with the development of a drone that can sniff out diseased trees  so they can  target more accurately those trees that need to be removed rather than taking out the whole lot and she has travelled  to many different countries offering technical support for  various things, she also took 3 months of work with works blessings to go help identify victims of the  grenfell tower disaster, she's quite something in my eyes ,especially as I left school with no exams, infact I was pretty much working from the age of 15 I was never cut out for academia , I always wanted better for them and I've always pushed the importance of education on them and so far they haven't let me down,quite the opposite. 

Bloody brilliant mate.... its great when their hard work pays off, you're obviously very proud of them and rightly so...

• Like 2
Just now, kanny said:

Plenty get by and many do well with out it ,I don't think it's the be all and end all ,however I do believe it  opens more doors of possibility  for them 👍

All I know is, my wife is shaking her head in despair ! Lol 😂 😂 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Classic education mate.... its about the best most of us can offer!! Lol

• Haha 2

Far more enjoyable thread over the last couple of pages....not a graph, stat, or sky news link to be seen...😇😁

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Classic education mate.... its about the best most of us can offer!! Lol

Mine was episodes of Steptoe & Son and getting taught to add up watching the snooker ! Lol 😂 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mine was episodes of Steptoe & Son and getting taught to add up watching the snooker ! Lol 😂 

Mine was drunken renditions of "fields of Anthenry" and learning to carry rolls of felt up a ladder....lol

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mine was drunken renditions of "fields of Anthenry" and learning to carry rolls of felt up a ladder....lol

Oh mate, don’t, I used to get renditions of “Irish Soldier Laddie” and tales of French birds in the war ! Lol 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, WILF said:

Talking of random sentences..

There's a guy in work.who after every sentence says "wow". 

Feck I feel like strangling him 😅

Just now, king said:

Just ping him and the say “oi mate…..Wow!” Lol 😂 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

Yeah?  🙂