Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Just heard on radio Gloucester, they have given a deadline for care staff to be vaccinated and they now have a shortage of staff, I hope the entire corrupt system implodes, forcing people to inject th

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

First time in history you can pass on a disease you didn't know you had to someone who's been vaccinated against said disease 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Chid said:

First time in history you can pass on a disease you didn't know you had to someone who's been vaccinated against said disease 

you coulnt make it up lol

25 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I love discussion, debate and even good natured argument.....but once Icke, Revelation, the Nazis, etc are quoted , then it's time, for me, to bow out gracefully ! 😂 !

Cheers.

Tbh charts ..as soon as you get to full blown Google searching to back up every debate it is no longer a debate...just a battle to who can find the best bit of data to suit their argument..

I mean imagine being in the pub, yapping/debating with your mates about any subject and every couple of minutes going

"Hold on im just checking with Google if thats true or not!!" Lol

You'd be told to f**k off in no time!! Lol

Its battle of the search engine now!! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Tbh charts ..as soon as you get to full blown Google searching to back up every debate it is no longer a debate...just a battle to who can find the best bit of data to suit their argument..

I mean imagine being in the pub, yapping/debating with your mates about any subject and every couple of minutes going

"Hold on im just checking with Google if thats true or not!!" Lol

You'd be told to f**k off in no time!! Lol

Its battle of the search engine now!! Lol

Ain’t that the truth, starts of work who’s read the most news reports then it goes down the virtual rabbit hole very quickly 😂

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t that the truth, starts of work who’s read the most news reports then it goes down the virtual rabbit hole very quickly 😂

Mate, there are people who dedicated their whole life to medicine, virology, science....

Yet with the push of a button hey presto you're the expert!! Lol

I've got one niece who just finished uni and on first placement in Nottingham, spent 5 years since college studying archaeology and ancient history, her first dig they find a roman skull... funny when she talks to me about it I listen and ask questions... I dont jump on Google and prove her wrong regards carbon dating etc lol...

My other niece is off to London studying medicine at UCL, again her and my lad can talk science all day (he is planning on a similar route) but I'm f***ing clueless lol...

Me and my bro have been on building sites most of our life so we know our lane...lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

This was Grebs graph he showed me earlier. 

Probably makes sense after a good few pints 👍

He wouldn't elaborate on his source, but he said it was genuine top secret level.

Possibly my fave bit of evidence....I do like the worrying line shooting off into the sky!! Lol

16 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

This was Grebs graph he showed me earlier. 

Probably makes sense after a good few pints 👍

He wouldn't elaborate on his source, but he said it was genuine top secret level.

You're that dense you don't even understand piss taking. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You're that dense you don't even understand piss taking. 😂😂😂😂

Nice blend 😂 

600 posts in this thread 598 must a been taking the piss 😂 👍

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nice blend 😂 

600 posts in this thread 598 must a been taking the piss 😂 👍

I wasn't going to put you in that bracket but you've gone and done it yourself. 😂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Mate, there are people who dedicated their whole life to medicine, virology, science....

Yet with the push of a button hey presto you're the expert!! Lol

I've got one niece who just finished uni and on first placement in Nottingham, spent 5 years since college studying archaeology and ancient history, her first dig they find a roman skull... funny when she talks to me about it I listen and ask questions... I dont jump on Google and prove her wrong regards carbon dating etc lol...

My other niece is off to London studying medicine at UCL, again her and my lad can talk science all day (he is planning on a similar route) but I'm f***ing clueless lol...

Me and my bro have been on building sites most of our life so we know our lane...lol 

My lads just completed his A levels  we are just waiting for his results then hopefully he's off to Leeds uni  to study bio chemistry possibly for five years,  ive looked at his A level work and honestly it might  as well be written in Martian,  I haven't got a clue lol.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, kanny said:

My lads just completed his A levels  we are just waiting for his results then hopefully he's off to Leeds uni  to study bio chemistry possibly for five years,  ive looked at his A level work and honestly it might  as well be written in Martian,  I haven't got a clue lol.

Great stuff mate, its brilliant isn't it... all the best to your lad I hope he flies mate..

I honestly don't know where its come from with ours, me and my brother aren't stupid but no way are we intellects ...and our wives are hardly brain surgeons..lol

My lad is going into his GCSE year and is very bright, he's doing triple science and his mock marks are all A+... hes not a square either...I mean you'd of got bullied to f**k when we were kids of you were a brain box, yet hes a popular lad (at a house party tonight with a load of lads)... it was only the thd sporty kids who were cool when we were at school

• Like 2

Hello and good evening everyone   just to inform everyone I'm still alive I've been invited to a card game this evening with some of the residents here but alas I'm unable to attend because like the member off here motherfucker or summat says I'm plastered in excrement waking myself rigid and my clothes are piss stained 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1